Death speech

An ask for the Rescue Riders, from
@migulehov
"No one can escape the fate that was chosen for them. All that remains is the result, where you will all perish. Eternal greatness only exists only within god. While the others will Sing a song of sorrow in a world where time has vanished. this is death.now let me question it,what path do you chosse,heaven or hell.or corse you will chosse heaven,after all,its the paradise,but how can you be so sure that your'e going to heaven.have you ever reflected about your actions,have you ever think about the mistakes that you life,are you 100% sure that if you die right now you will go to heaven.or course not.because for some stupid reason,nowhone actualy cares about they actions.nowhone,ecept when they are asked about they actions.this is,unfortunate,humanity.
What do you think of my speech. Also,this is my oc speaking."

Cutter: THATS EVER SCARIER THAN THE LAST ONE!!

Dak: Well I was planning on sleeping tonight never mind.

Leyla: *hugging Summer* We can't die yet!

Summer: This doesn't mean we're going to die. But....

Winger: Wait, we care about our actions!

Aggro: Yeah! Why do you think we keep saving Magnus when he gets in trouble?

Burple: Is... is your OC alright?

Cutter: Thanks for the NIGHTMARES!

Dak: No kidding.

Summer: Guys be nice.

Winger: That was kind of a scary ask.

Summer: Still. Until next time!