Cozy Glow

An ask for the Rescue Riders, from
@D394222
"What do you think of Cozy Glow's punishment in the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic franchise.
Long story sort of short: A 12 year old girl attended a school of friendship and helped around constantly in a world where magic was needed in everyday life. However, she decided to manipulate others to get what she wants, stole all of the magic in that world, and planned to be Empress of Friendship. (Friendship was powerful magic in that world). However, she was stopped by six other students and was sent to Tartarus (a jail house for the most dangerous and evil creatures and villains) next to the creature who helped her figure out how to steal all the magic. Later on, she joined other villains to eliminate the heroes and take over the land. However, every creature of the land stopped her and the villains. Later on, she and the other villains got turned to STONE!"

Cutter: She deserved to get turned into stone.

Aggro: Yes and stay that way.

Winger: Why was she so evil?

Summer: Power hungry demon child.

Burple: I hope she stays stone. Unlike Discord. I hope she doesn't break out. The fact that she looks so innocent but is truly evil... it scares me.

Leyla: Don't worry. She won't return. And I think that her punishment is fair.

Dak: Thanks for the ask and until next time!