let's talk about (y/n)

(Y/N) Kuwajima
- granddaughter to the former hashira, Jigoro Kuwajima.
- specializes in Breath of Thunder.
- loves wisteria flowers.

- alias: Tsuma
(since it means "wife" .. I'll be making a running gag where Zenitsu calls you his wife or his "Tsuma-chan")

a/n: I want (Y/N) to be around 18, so I can make fun of Zenitsu when he forgets that the girl he's been pestering is actually older than him.

(e/c) - eye color
(f/c) - favorite color
(h/c) - hair color
(h/l) - hair length

Here's a visual representation of what you will look like in the story:
(portayed by smol me!)

** you won't get the wisteria robe in the beginning, but don't worry, you'll have it on the palm of your hands

- -

Biography:

- Jigoro Kuwajima wasn't able to save (Y/N)'s parents when they were being slaughtered by a passing demon.

- As the grandfather and possibly the only close relative of (Y/N), he took the female toddler under his care.

- Aware that he's growing older and that one day, he might have to leave (Y/N) on her own.. Jigoro had decided to train his granddaughter for the Demon Slayer Corps.

- Whether or not he had the choice, he didn't want (Y/N) to be vulnerable enough to suffer the same fate as her mother and father did.

- By the time she turned seven, Jigoro officially started her training. She spent two years learning to adapt to her natural instincts such as strength, agility, endurance and speed.

- Two years after that, as a ten-year-old, (Y/N) spent another two more years to learn swordsmanship, and then her grandfather's breath style.

- She spent an additional two years to perfect both natural instincts and her Thunder Breathing, until she was ready for the Final Selection.

>> >>

(note that this takes place 2-3 years before the MCs become slayers)

- She received her nichirin by thirteen years of age. Her blade color is yellow, to symbolize the Breath of Thunder style she had been training for.

- As the granddaughter of a former hashira, (Y/N) will possibly be a main target for the Twelve Demons.

- Her grandfather suggested (Y/N) to adopt an alias name while she works for the Corps; the pseudo name she had chosen is Tsuma.

- A few days had passed, and (Y/N) had left the Kuwajima household to start slaying demons according to her assigned tasks from the Corps.

- Jigoro still has his crow to send his granddaughter money allowance at least per week, just in case.

- -

(Y/N)'s life continues until she encounters the infamous trio. Perhaps on the day when she passes by the house with the wysteria crest..