💟10💟

Hello my dear readers!!!!

I wish you all a good day!!!!

Third person pov

Taehyung and Jungkook knew that they needed to talk.
So fast forward to one hour after their sudden confession,they found themselves in each other's company by their place.

It was the place where it all started.They were sitting by the lake.

A peaceful atmosphere enveloped them.Taehyung felt nostalgic as he didnt come here for one week and was now recalling how he spent almost every evening here for the past 2 months with his Wolfie who was none other than Jungkook.

Jungkook was just lost looking at Taehyung.The events of the last hour still seemed surreal to him.
He couldn't believe that Tae had not rejected him,instead he loved him back.

"I missed this place"Tae said.

"This place missed you too."Jungkook replied cheekily.

"Well,you better get started Jeon and I'm telling you,if you didn't have a good reason for all this shit,then you are in trouble"Tae warned him.

"Getting sassy aren't we baby??"Jungkook replied with a smirk.

Tae just huffed and Jungkook took this moment to bring his mate closer to him.

So now Taehyung was sitting on Jungkook's lap,straddling him with his arms crossed and an adorable pout decorating his face.

Taehyung was not looking at Jungkook and he didnt liked it.So he leaned down and kissed the corner of Tae's lips which startled Tae and he looked at him.

"Eyes on me baby!!!"he said and Tae nodded while looking at him.

Jungkook started by first talking about his past,the wars they had,how they dealt with it and then he came on to the mate topic.

Taehyung was stunned to know that Jungkook didnt have a mate for a century and he felt really bad for him.

Jungkook then also told him the reason why he didnt wanted a mate,Taehyung understood him.

However Jungkook still has to tell Taehyung,that they were mates and in Taehyung's mind various questions arised.

"Jungkook what happens if your mate suddenly shows up???will you accept them and leave me???"Tae asked him in a small voice.

He didn't wanted Jungkook to go away from him.

Jungkook looked at the boy in his lap,his grip around Taehyung's waist tightened and it was only then that he realized that he was yet to tell him.

"Tae baby!!!look at me bub"he said in a sweet voice.
Taehyung looked up meeting Jungkook's eyes.

"Baby when I said that I love you,I meant it for both of us~I mean from me and my wolf.We both love you.
The day we first looked at you,a strange attraction pulled us to you.And thats because you're someone special.
You're mate...my mate.I finally found you,after all these years!!"

There Jungkook said it and then looked at Tae for his reaction.

Out of all the reactions he expected from Taehyung,crying wasn't one of them.

He panicked not knowing why was Tae crying or what should he do??

"Baby why are you crying!!"

Taehyung just looked at Jungkook and cupped Jk's face with his hands.

"You don't know how happy you made me Jungkook by telling me that I'm your mate,I can't believe it!!
Mate...I have a mate too!!"

Taehyung has always believed in mate bonds and he always yearned for a mate,but he knew it wasn't possible cuz he didnt have his wolf.