t w e n t y t w o

"let's goooo~~!!"

donghyuck sang and rolled way ahead of them in his skates. kiyeon was surprised that he actually got the hang of them in such a short time, he was completely a natural. renjun was trailing behind donghyuck, trying to catch up to him without actually falling over but he still was good enough. he can lose balance a couple of times but still quite fine on his own.

chenle however, was the worst. every stride he takes he always ends up falling backward, forward, left, right, basically any direction. he held onto jisung for dear life they ride along the sidewalk.

"a-ah...chenle, y-you're gripping too hard!" jisung groaned out as he felt his shoulders get crushed by the green haired.

mark and jeno were given a skateboard by kiyeon, which she also owned. they agreed on riding the board since walking was tiring and they had to skate for quite a distance. they were doing good on their own, but it just mostly composed of mark pulling along jeno who's sitting on the board.

"i'm getting the hang of it!" jaemin excitedly said and slowly and carefully roll his skates on the sidewalk

"i'm getting the hang of it!" jaemin excitedly said and slowly and carefully roll his skates on the sidewalk. kiyeon smiled the whole time while looking at jaemin. he looked cute, like a toddler who was walking for the first time.

it was getting darker and the skies were a beautiful color of yellow and orange with a hint of pink and purple on the clouds. it was beautiful.

the tanned male rode along the sidewalk as he rides pass the people walking

the tanned male rode along the sidewalk as he rides pass the people walking. he spots a streetlight and rolls to it, grabbing onto the pole and spinning in circles.

"show off!" renjun said and slapped the other's butt, immediately rolling away as an attempt to run away from donghyuck.

kiyeon grabs jaemin's hands and intertwined their fingers. the girl glanced at jaemin for a second before skating forward and dragging the boy with her. the two catch up to renjun and donghyuck.

the girl grabs donghyuck's hands and motioned renjun to hold jaemin's as well. the tanned male was taken aback at the sudden contact.

then, they skate in a line and kiyeon took them on the actual road where no cars were passing by and they skate together. they were all smiles, having fun since the road was going down which meant they just did nothing and skate under the beautiful skies of seoul.