8. Alliance is fixed

In Rajput mansion
Everyone was still sleeping except Anika and Aradhya, who were having their breakfast. Anika had an urgent meeting to attend while Aradhya was going to the hospital for her checkup. They were silently eating when Aradhya said something that angered Anika.

Aradhya: Anika be polite with Gauri and Bhavya, they are still childish but you are mature.
Anika: I know grandma, but they purposely try to irritate me so I get angry.
Aradhya: then ignore them!
Anika: ignore them?
Aradhya: yes, then they will stop bothering you. You are mature enough to understand the situation. You aren't their real sister, however you are their half-sister and these types of relationships has these types of equations.
Anika: I try to but when they come infront me I just lose control on my anger and frustration.
Aradhya: are you jealous?
Anika: yes! Shouldn't I? I hate to see that they have such a happy childhood but I got nothing despite having everything at my feet. I was rich but didn't got the warmth and love of my own parents. When I used to get Ill nobody was there to take care of me except servants, but they can't provide you that safety that you feel with your own parents.
Aradhya: sorry Anika!
Anika: why are you saying sorry grandma, it  wasn't your fault but my destiny. Anyways I'm getting late ,I should leave. Take care!
Aradhya: I forgot to tell you that today Oberoi family is coming over dinner, so come a bit early.
Anika: why? Have you invited them?
Aradhya: yes, Kalyani Oberoi is my best friend from college time. I met her after so long so invited her over. Are you not happy?
Anika: no, I'm happy if you are happy. I'll try to come soon. Bye and please take care! ( she kissed Aradhya's forehead and left)
Aradhya: bye!

But they didn't noticed that Shanaya and Armaan were listening to their conversation from the other room which was near to the dining area. They felt bad for Anika. Armaan was thinking that he failed as a father for Anika and Shanaya was guilty for not coming earlier in Anika's life, she loved Anika as much as her own children. She just waited for that day when Anika will call her mom.

In the meantime in Oberoi mansion everyone knew that they were going to Rajput mansion tonight everyone was happy for their own reasons. Om and Rudra were happy because they were going to meet their girlfriends, Priyanka was happy because she was going to meet Ranvir. Elders were happy because they were going to fix Shivaay and Anika's alliance. While Shivaay was happy because he was going to meet ms. Perfect. Indeed everyone had their own reasons but unknown to them a storm was awaiting them. Everyone left for their work except Janvi and Kalyani, who were arranging the gifts they need to take to Rajput mansion.

Kalyani: I hope everything goes well!
Janvi: don't worry mummy ji, everything will be alright. I'm just worried for Shivaay.
Kalyani: worried for Shivaay? Why?
Janvi: we didn't discuss with him about his alliance, I don't know how will he react.
Kalyani: I know him, he won't embarrass us. He loves his family's reputation a lot. He won't let us down.
Janvi: I hope so! Well i have prepared everything for tonight. It's just I'm a bit nervous.
Kalyani: nervous?
Janvi: yes, I'm going to take my oldest son proposal for the first time to someone's house. This feeling is soo new.
Kalyani: don't worry! You will be more than alright when a beautiful daughter-in-law will come in your house as your daughter. I was nervous as well when I took Tej's proposal to your house but when I saw you my fears just faded away. You brought happiness to my house Janvi.
Janvi: don't be emotional mummy ji, my makeup will spoil.
They just laughed and continued their work.

In night in Rajput mansion
Everyone was getting ready in their rooms because Oberois were coming, girls wanted to look pretty for their soon to be hubbies. Elders were just preparing for their arrival because it was their first official dinner together. Only Anika was still to come. Everyone was present in the hall. Gauri and Bhavya came looking beautiful, they were wearing black with golden embroidery on their anarkali dresses. They were looking like traditional tv actresses. Ranvir was wearing a black shirt with black trousers looking handsome as usual. Shanaya and Armaan were color coordinated as well Shanaya was wearing a black saree and Armaan was wearing a black suit, they were looking like 90's actors. Aradhya was wearing simple black but she was looking different but royal. They sat together and after few moments Oberois came as well. They all were wearing black as well , boys were wearing black tuxedos while Janvi and Kalyani were wearing a saree and Priyanka was wearing a black Anarkali as well. They all sat down and started talking.