• Prologue •

Once upon a time, there lived a sparrow, with broken wings and shattered dreams. Her dirty padded nest was her only place to live, was it home? No, it wasn't, it was cramped and narrowed making her feel suffocated. But what to do? She can never fly with those broken wings.

A cool breeze of air greeted her one evening, that cool air brought the stories and dreams of happiness and love with him. That cool heavy breeze made her wings itch with a desire to fly along with him.

But how can she fly? For her wings were broken and dead.

And one sunny morning, that cool air brought some fresh scents of hope and tons of sweet love for the sparrow, overwhelmed by the feelings she flapped her wings chirping with happiness.

She could fly? The sparrow remained shocked but days after days, the breeze stayed by her side helping her take small steps towards her freedom. And boom! One fine evening she made a small flap in the air, overjoyed she made another twirl tweeting in happiness.

Not believing and trusting in herself was her fault, but what surprised her more than the fact that she could fly was him, was love.

Is love that powerful to make you fight your insecurities? Is love that powerful to make you reach the sky and fly high?

Maybe, when you find the right love, you might. Just maybe, when you find true love, you might.

And then, the sparrow and her cool breeze lived happily ever after, for a forever.

She was the queen and he was hers. Her king.

The Queen's king.

* * *

Alright, so do you believe in love? I do!

So tell me? How was this prologue? How was the story?

And also this story is dedicated to my Lovely readers who always take up the efforts to comment and vote ❤️❤️ KavyaAgnihotri Divija_Mamidi anjali_anand magicallovely
JiniPatwani JadeWishers 11ana21 8888Asmita ankita2004 Fadedexistence01 Neel07 KVaishnavi8 beloved_rathod CrystalPandit __cecily__ Devashiiiiii

I am sorry that I couldn't tag all of my lovely flowers! So please excuse me for that *puppy eyes* ( I do have a poor memory power so...)

Ahaan! East or west pressing this star is the best( Hehe) Please press this star! Will you? 🌟