Chapter 71: End of War

I think... Lucifer won.

But how? Fck it, it's the end. No one can survive this. Everyone will be dead.

"AAAHHHHHHH!" We all screamed because the boiling inside our stomach got stronger, it feels like someone's cooking inside it.

Then I felt my arm fell off, so I looked at it and it's melting. All of us are melting slowly. It looks like we're inside the oven... no, it feels like we're in hell.

Then I vomit a lot of blood and I saw lots of worms coming out from it, I saw Alyssa also vomiting a lot of blood and there are small snakes coming out from her eyes.

We're being tortured.

Then I felt my skin opening up a lot of small holes, and the small holes let out a lot of centipedes.

"S-STTOOOPP! AAAHHHHH!" I screamed then frogs came out from my mouth.

I closed my eyes and lied down, I can't do anything. I'm going to be dead anyway, all of us will die, and one thing is for sure, no one can survive this chaos... this hell.

Then I felt a large worm going inside my nose, I tried pulling it away but it's too slippery. Then lots of rats started peeling off my skin.

"Y-Yui," I whispered. I just wanted a happy ending, why did we end up like this?

"What are you all doing?" someone asked gently.

So we all opened our eyes and saw that all of us are crouching and lying down on the ground, some were holding their stomachs, their eyes and ears, and some were even pulling out their hair. We all looked at our surroundings and there's no large fire, no large spikes, and no tsunamis.

I looked at my stomach and it has no wounds, my arms were okay, there are no worms and no blood on the ground.

What was that? Is that an imagination? Then why did we all imagine that?

"I think you just experienced and saw Lucifer's last wish." I looked at her and she's sitting on a large stone, facing her back at us and just looking at the moon.

"Y-Yui?" I said.

"That is actually what he's going to do if ever he wins the war. He wanted to watch you all suffer," she said while still looking at the moon.

Then she jumped down and turned her direction to us and walked towards us.

Then she grabbed something from her back and threw it in the air... it's Lucifer's head, then she quickly slashed it using her scythe.

She walked towards captain Luttrell and offered her hand, so captain took it and she helped him to stand up. "His soul tastes awful, but at least, it's finally over... captain," she smiled then her eyes turned red, but her hair stayed white, and all of the random black lines in her body disappeared.

Again, I felt my tears fell down my cheeks and I feel really happy... happy to see her smile, to see her face again.

Then my comrades ran towards her and hugged her tightly. Someone stood in front of me and offered his hand, "What are you waiting for? Go hug her, Yuno," Steve smiled. I took his hand and he helped me stand up, then I ran to Yui even though my legs feel weak.

My comrades looked at me then they all smiled at me, and make some way for me. I hugged Yui tightly, and she hugged me back.

"Y-Yui," I cried. "I-I thought I... I'd lost you. P-please don't do that again," I cried even more.

"Yuno," she whispered then I felt her hugged me tighter and I felt my clothes got wet because of her tears. "I love you, Yuno. I love you so much."