21 - Tuttugu og Einn

I was annoyed at the way he said those words, even though there wasn't a legitimate reason for it.

As Otto quickly left with a "see you there," Valente held my face in his hands and kissed me.

His kiss was one of frustration, unlike anything he'd shown the past few days.

But little did he know, I was suddenly very annoyed with him. Or rather, Ima was. And her annoyance bled through me.

I pushed him off of me with a newfound strength, and instantly his face turned from frustration to anger.

As his energy radiated Alpha, I knew anyone else would grovel at his feet to spare them their life.

But I didn't lower my gaze from his burning eyes, nor did I step away as he stalked towards me.

"Are you challenging me Rayne?" he asked through the mindlink, a dangerous, almost deadly smirk playing on his lips.

I growled loudly, feeling the pain of the shift coming from different parts of my body. But it was numbed under the loud humming of the trees and the restlessness that only kept building.

Perhaps he took that as an affirmative, because he'd jumped towards me, his clothes ripping off of him as he shifted mid-air, pushing me down on the ground in my half-shifted form.

His paws were digging into my shoulders, hard and unrelenting.

Sterkur wasn't one to take it easy just because I was his mate. If that was the case, I wouldn't go easy on him either.

Valente's Hef ring, that dangled from his neck, felt cold on my chest.

I relinquished my body to Imadis completely and she growled loudly in pain.

As soon as I had shifted, Ima took a deep breath as if finally erupting from the surface of an ocean after having been underwater for so long.

I felt a surge of power transfer into me from the ground that touched my back, and I let it fill me up while Valente's wolf increased his pressure on my body, and sniffed me eagerly.

Once I knew I could take him, I pushed him off and took my place on top of him.

His big black wolf looked at me with almost, surprise, before he realized I was the one opponent who always gave him some competition.

"You'd hurt me baby? You'd hurt your own mate?" he asked me through the link.

"Yes. Yes I would," I replied, before baring my teeth at him.

I knew he could take me down right now, but he didn't seem to stop me.

I looked at him, right in the eye, and sunk my teeth deep into his chest, right in the middle, next to his heart.

A deep, loud howl escaped him that I knew could be heard in and around the entire forest.

I didn't pull out immediately, the taste of him too delicious, and all I wanted to do was eat him up.

I slowly pulled out my fangs, causing Sterkur to take uneven breaths. He was slowly going limp as I licked his wound that I knew would leave a mark permanently.

His feeling of pleasure was now more apparent to me, and I felt as if he was inside me, right inside my mind.

But he wasn't lax for too long.

As soon as he came back to his senses, he growled at me, throwing me off of him, and slamming me into the closest tree.

"What the hell?" Ima was raging now, back on her feet within seconds, now most definitely ready to fight.