June Moone/The Enchantress🌑

Imagine: June after she tells you about The Enchantress

"Y/N?"June whispered tiredly before even opening her eyes, she reached across the bed but when she felt nothing she shot up immediately. Then she remembered what happened last night, the Enchantress came to the surface when you were there and after June explained everything.
With a sigh she got out of bed and headed to the kitchen to make herself some coffee but was surprised to see you already there, making breakfast.
"Y/N?"June asked, making you turn to her with a bright smile.
"Morning."You greeted."Coffee?"
"Please."Your girlfriend said before wondering aloud."You're still here?"
"Um yeah, why wouldn't I be?"You quirked an eyebrow as you poured her coffee into a mug and brought it over.
"It's just after you saw-and after I told you about...her."June looked down at her hands, ashamed.
"Baby, look at me."You told her, setting the coffee down and taking her hands."I love you and I have loved you for a long time now. Nothing you said last night or could say no will change that. You are June Moone, the woman I am totally head over heels in love with."
Looking up with a teary eyed smile June squeezed your hands."I love you too, Y/N."
You leant in and kissed her softly."Now how do you like your eggs?"