Jonathan Crane🧪

Imagine: Finding out Jonathan is the Scarecrow

"Your mask?"You leaned back in your chair and fixed your psychologist, Dr Crane, with a curious gaze."Is this some sort of test?"
"Test?"He looked thoughtful."I guess, if you want to look at it that way."
"Because I'm not insane, you know that. We've been over this, Doctor."You told him."I shouldn't be in this hellhole."
Dr Crane looked annoyed."I'll ask again, Miss Y/L/N, would you like to see my mask?"
"Uh, sure why not?"You folded your arms."It's boring here. Impress me."
"Oh you will be very impressed."His blue eyes glinted with mischief as the psychologist reached into his briefcase for something.
Out of it he pulled what looked like a burlap sack but as he held it up you could see it had been made into a mask, well in all honesty a pretty crappy one.
"Now if you're sure you're sane then this won't affect you at all, Miss Y/L/N, but the crazies...they can't stand it."Dr Crane whispered the last part to you.
You rolled your eyes."When does this session end?"
"Not quite yet."Dr Crane put on the mask and reached back into his briefcase before pressing something and a white gas started filling the room.
Immediately you jumped from your chair but Dr Crane was quick and caught you before you could get to the door.
"Shhh shhh, Y/N, it'll be over soon."The clearly deranged psychologist assured you as the mist neared.
"Doctor Crane, what is that?"You asked nervously.
"My experiment."He informed you."You, my dear, are going to help me make history."
You started to struggle but the next breath you took contained the toxin and before you Dr Crane's masked face turned into something ghastly, something 100 times scarier than your worst nightmare.
Screaming and crying you dropped to the ground, cowering away from the man turned monster.

Underneath the mask Scarecrow smiled, this was definitely a much stronger dose but it had worked even better than he thought. He watched his patient scream and cry out in terror and felt a stab of remorse.
Make it stop. A voice inside his head spoke.
Jonathan, what a wuss.
Make it stop, it's too much for her. Help her.
Scarecrow shook his head, dismissing his other half before discarding the mask and returning it to his briefcase.
"Pity, Miss Y/L/N."The man tutted."Maybe in another life."