Chapter 31: New Year's Eve

Sheng Xing Ze tilted his head and looked at Yu Bai with an unclear smile on his face.

Yu Bai struggled to keep his eyes straight on the road ahead, just that the other's eyes were staring at him very hard. He was embarrassed by Sheng Xing Ze and simply found an empty space to stop the car.

"Is there a problem?" He said with a blank face. In fact, his heart was not as calm as he showed it. There was like a small little worm hitting onto the drum bang bang, and his heartbeat drumming numbed the eardrum.

Sheng Xing Ze pretended to cover his chest with a happy face, "I didn't expect that I would finally be able to experience the mistress living in a golden house situation."

Sheng Xing Ze laughed after he finished speaking, and the whole car echoed with his sweet laughter.

Sometimes Yu Bai really wanted to pry Sheng Xing Ze's brain open to see what weird things were being stored inside. Why he always spat out such strange thoughts.

He was very glad that he stopped the car just now, otherwise tomorrow's headline may be "The popular Film Emperor and the popular newcomer suffered a car accident on the outskirts, the reason is..."

"You're thinking too much," He straightened up his face and did not bother to look at the person next to him. He took out his phone and pretended to check the navigation. After typing on the keyboard for a long time, he was not able to put in the correct address.

Sheng Xing Ze certainly did not believe that Yu Bai really had to rely on navigation to go to his house. After all, the gated community was also where the man's parents lived. Even if he was not familiar with the place, he would still remember how to get there at least.

In order to protect Yu Bai's little self-esteem, he did not expose Yu Bai. Sheng Xing Ze propped up his arm to lean his chin on it while staring out of the window, pretending to not care about what the other man was doing.

"Film Emperor Yu, don't you think we are a little bit too fast? Everyone says that when you're falling in love, there are stages you should take: holding hands, hugging, kissing, and living together, how can you just jump straight to the last step."

This sentence was spoken quite lightly, but in Yu Bai's ears it was like a thunder hitting the ground. His head was blank and he tried to calm himself down.

Who wants to fall in love with him.

"Employee benefits," Yu Bai took a deep breath and said coldly, reignited the car to ready to set off, and he made it clear that he did not want to listen to Sheng Xing Ze's weird thoughts again.

Sheng Xing Ze caught the loopholes in his words, and his acting skill got switched on as he asked with exaggeration and surprise, "Are we in a relationship?"

"Are you going to move in or not?" Yu Bai was impatient.

"Xing Lan" filming had ended, then he and Sheng Xing Ze each would have their own work to take care of, they could not be together everyday like before. Thinking about being separated from Sheng Xing Ze for a long time, and during this time, he had no idea how many more people Sheng Xing Ze would attract, what if the man met someone he really likes, then the man's lover would certainly be unable to withstand such an offensive personality.

The more he thought about it, the more Yu Bai could not help but feel irritated.

"I'll move in."

Hearing Sheng Xing Ze finally gave the desired answer, a huge stone in Yu Bai's heart finally being let go.

Sheng Xing Ze felt the other finally relaxed, he laughed quietly in his heart.