Chapter 38: A Quiet Confession

"Congratulations to all of you on completing the challenge. The following will be to punish the guests who have not completed their personal tasks."

As the director's voice sounded, the four people ended their chatting time and resumed their normal recording state.

The staff came up with a plate, and four cups were placed on it and they were neatly filled with green liquid.

"Jia Jie Mao, you held out your hand to the doctor, and you've completed your task"

"Sheng Xing Ze, you pushed the designated player to the female ghost, you also have completed your task."

"Zhang Shi Jing, you did not complete the task of writing a love letter to the doctor. Hui Si Yong, you did not get the hidden clues in the organs, so the two of you have to be punished by drinking the fairy water specially prepared by our production team for you."

"A mouthful of fairy water to leap into a fairy life."

"How can a girl like myself write a love letter to him." Zhang Shi Jing complained with dissatisfaction, "And there was no pen and paper."

"There are pens and papers in the doctor's office, but you didn't go." Liang Qing said without beating around the bush.

In every variety show of Liang Qing, girls seldom went for weak personalities, and all of them were females with strong personalities. Even if they were occasionally charming, they were definitely tougher than some male guests at key moments.

Therefore, Liang Qing's variety show was also dubbed "the Training of a Stronger Female", Liang Qing agreed with this title very much. He also said that girls are not without spoiling nature, but it is wrong to rely on others for everything.

Zhang Shi Jing's face was turning from red to pale, and like the other three, she only signed one episode contract. Liang Qing said that he wants to see their performance before deciding whether to sign them as permanents. As soon as Liang Qing said this, Zhang Shi Jing knew that she had no chance with "I have an Agreement with Ah Piao''.

Thinking of going back to the sanction of her manager after the show, she had to follow the agent's command to accompany those lustrous bosses. Zhang Shi Jing felt a chill in her heart.

Seeing that the variety show would be gone from her grasp, Zhang Shi Jing took the punishment by chucking down the shot in one go. Tears started to come down her cheeks, not sure if it was from the taste of the drink, or it was of weeping for her unknown future.

Sheng Xing Ze looked at her red eyes, and could not feel sympathy for her in his heart. This is the case with the entertainment industry. If she does not understand its rule well, she is destined to be eliminated.

Hui Si Yong naively thought that Zhang Shi Jing was crying because of the bad taste drink. He snuck up and smelled it, then his face was disgusted.

"Are you the devils? I'm afraid I will go directly to heaven as a fairy after this cup." He shouted distortedly.

"Then don't lose next time." Liang Qing replied to him indifferently. He did not feel the pain of his nephew's punishment.

Hui Si Yong swallowed a whole glass with a squeeze of his nose. Sheng Xing Ze hurriedly handed him a glass of water to rinse his mouth. Hui Si Yong almost finished drinking a whole glass of water before barely covering the mysterious taste of the punishing drink.

"I don't want to taste it again, I'm a fairy now." With a sugar in his mouth which was given by Jia Jie Mao, Hui Si Yong showed an indescribable face.