5: The Maximoff Siblings

'Pedo Avengers' group chat:

Peter

Hey do you know the duck song

...

Guys?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Ninjas' chat:

Peter

Guys?

Hello???

<><><><><><><>

Natasha P.O.V

"Elias Kraus," Says Tony, walking around the room to our captive. "born 1986, currently thirty-two, grew up in a small town before learning of Hydra at twenty-three and joining, and then, according to your file, you disappeared. No more hospital records, dental check-ups, recordings, nothing. What I'm guessing -and hoping, mind you- is you learned of Hydra, became a scientist at a secret facility, and went off the grid." Tony puts his hands on the table and leans over the prisoner. "You have some information for us and you're going to tell it." He says in a low but calm voice.

The man, a Hydra soldier, stares into Tony's face. "Hail, Hydra."

Tony sighs and straightens. "That's what I thought," He says, giving us behind the glass a knowing look.

"Do you think this guy even knows anything?" I ask Steve. "He might not have any information." It wouldn't exactly be smart to inform all of your operatives over your plan and what you do, especially if you're a soldier just meant to keep guard. But this man, we found inside the building, talking with Strucker at the time we attacked and is one of the scientists to whatever experiment they were running. The soldiers managed to fight us so Strucker and his operation had escaped silently, without us noticing, but they left this man behind. And two very special twins.

"You never know. Perhaps he was one of the few included in Strucker's operation."

We stand in silence, watching Tony interrogate the soldier. After a few more minutes and the man stays silent, Steve growls in frustration and joins Tony, ignoring (As usual) my warnings.

Steve gets angry too easily and stops thinking rationally. He might even blow our chance of getting any information out of this guy. I start to go in also, to bring out Steve before he can mess this up.

"We're going to make this nice and simple and no more small talk, what do you know about Strucker's operation in Hydra called 'The Enhanced'?" Steve's face is inches from the soldiers.

"Steve," I warn. He already gave away two pieces of information we know: Strucker and his operation. I put a hand on Steve's arm.

Tony looks at me, telling me with his eyes to get Steve out before he messes this up. Again.

"Let's go, Cap." I tug on his arm a bit, just enough to say Let's go. "Captain America." Steve glares at me, then back at the captive before complying and walking out with me. When I close the door I turn to him. "What the Hell were you thinking? You ruined our only chance of getting information out of this guy."

He crosses his arms, his jaw set. "I wanted to know about Strucker, and I went in myself to do it. I was just trying to get some information out of this guy--!"

"-And by doing that you stole our opportunity to do so! You have to think before you act, Steve. Or next time it could be more than just information that we lose." I walk back to the window to watch Tony fix Steve's mess.