Mate Mark

-Elizabeth's POV-

"Your mate mark." He answered, looking in my eyes. I looked in in his and saw the black eyes turn to green. It was an beautiful emerald green. His demon mark had disappeared. Then our faces got closer and closer. We kissed. It felt like the whole world disappeared and it is just me and Meliodas. Then we separated.

"What is a mate mark?" I asked without a stutter this time.

"It will show others that you are mine." Meliodas explained. I nodded.

"But it is only your bigger circle." I said.

"It's because it's not complete." He said.

"Do you have any more questions?" He asked me. I shock my head. His eyes got black again and demon mark appeared.

"Then, you can go back to the others if you want." He said.

"Okay." I said. Then Meliodas walked me over to the sins. Meliodas walked off, but was still near me. I got a big bear hug of Diane and then the questions come.

"What did you two do?" Diane asked.

"What is your relationship?" King asked.

"A-are y-you okay?" Escanor asked.

"It's too many questions." I said.

"Sorry." Everyone said.

"What did you do behind the bush?" Diane asked. My face got red.

"N-nothing." I replied.

"You did something!" Ban said.

"He... he answered some questions and..." I said, then cut myself off.

"And?" Merlin asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"Come on. Tell us!" Diane said.

"We... kissed." I said. My face got redder.

"How did it feel?" Gowther asked.

"I wonder too, actually." Diane said.

"It felt like... like the whole world disappeared. That it was only me and him." I said.

"What relationship does you two have?" King asked.

"Umm..." I started, then Meliodas come and took my hand again.

"The school is about to start Elizabeth." He said and started walking to class, dragging me with him.

"Wait!" Diane yelled. Meliodas stopped and looked at them.

"Can we come with you?" Diane asked.

"It's Elizabeth's choice." Meliodas said, looking at me.

"Sure." I said while they run up to us. Then we started walk to class.

"Meliodas?" I heard Gowther ask.

"Um?" Meliodas responded.

"Why are you always near Elizabeth?" He asked.

"I want to make sure she is okay." Meliodas answered. The sins looked at me in a teasing way while I blushed.

"So, that's why you always take her home and to school?" Diane asked. Meliodas just nodded, then we arrived at the classroom. We all got to our seats. Meliodas was sitting in the seat beside me like always. The sins was sitting around us like always too.

Some weeks later, everything was still like this. I have got to know Meliodas more while he is still this mysterious to the sins. I am even his girlfriend, but no one know. Just now, I am with Diane at a cafeteria.

"So, you seem to like Meliodas very much, why aren't you two dating yet?" Diane asked.

"Oh, um, actually..." I got cut off by Diane.

"You are already dating? I knew it! How long?" Diane asked.

"Sense about two weeks." I said.

"That's so cute. How is he? Is he nice? Have you been at his home?" Diane asked.

"He is the sweetest, cutest, bravest, coolest..." I got cut of again.

"Okay,okay, I understand. Sooo, have you been at his home?" Diane asked.

"No, I haven't." I said.

"I wonder how it is there, no one has ever come home to him." Diane explained.

"Actually, I am going there today for the first time." I said.

"Anyway, I need to go. I am going to meet up with Meliodas." I spoke.

"Bye." Diane said. Then I started walking away to the school where we was going to meet up. I arrived at school and saw Meliodas standing there.

"Ready to go?" Meliodas asked. I nodded, he kissed my check. Then we started walk. After like 5 minutes we arrived to some mansion.

"Is it here you are living?" I asked.

"Yes, it is. Let's go inside." Meliodas said and we walked in. We got right to his room. The room had black walls, an big TV, one computer, big bed, a closet and a little other things.

"It's so big." I said while looking around.

"Yeah, I know. So what do you want to do?" Meliodas asked.

"I don't know." I said.

"I know exactly what we can do then." Meliodas said.

"What is..." I got cut off.