A happy ending

-Elizabeth's POV-

"If I didn't get back my bad reputation and break up with you, father would have sent me away to my uncle Chandler. He is kind to me, but every day is hell. He teach me how to do things like killing and don't send me back home before I have done it with my own hands." Meliodas explained.

-Meliodas POV-

"I-I'm so sorry that I didn't figure out that you was forced or blackmailed to break up with me!" Elizabeth said.

"It's not your fault. I love you and will always do, so... do you want to be my girlfriend? Again?" I asked and she nodded. I kissed her and we then separated.

"But my father hates you now Meliodas. He won't stop until he have proof of what is going on." Elizabeth said. I hugged her and said "I don't need your father's permission. As long as you are happy, I am too."

"I'm so happy you are my boyfriend." She said.

"I'm so happy you are my girlfriend... but we should have our relationship a secret a while. Just hang out after school." I said, she nodded.

"I'm just so happy right now!" She said and hugged me. I hugged her back and said "Want to meet after school? You remember the way to my house in the forest, right?"

"Yeah, I will come, I would never forget." She said, making me smile.

. . . . .

It have been two years now since we started our relationship again. We are both 18 and have just moved out together.

We told about our relationship just some days ago. Our fathers was not happy.

Especially my father. He was so angry he come to me immediately when he found out on the media. At that time, we was at the mall, getting things to our apartment.

Father just showed up from nowhere and tried to hit me, but the cops stopped him before he did.

"Thanks you sir. Thanks to you, this man let his guard down and  we could capture him. We have been stalking him for two years now, but never got the chance." The police told me.

I'm just glad father is in jail. After what happened, Bartra approved me of her boyfriend. That was a sudden change, but I'm not complaining.

Me and Elizabeth was in our apartment now. We was just done getting all the rooms ready.

"I'm out." She said as she collapsed in bed. I did too and looked at her. Then I crawled closer to her and said "I want cuddle."

"Come here." She said and I immediately hugged her as she ran her hands in my hair.

"We can't lay here forever, the sins will come soon." She said, but I shrugged it off.

-End-