Chapter 3

I didn't proof read so yeah excuse mistakes.
July 3rd , Atlanta Ga 8:32am
Kayla ( Kb) Pov :

Eh today me and saint start our last year of school . I really don't wanna go wish I already graduated like Sosa and Murda 🙄 , anyways let me get ready I grabbed my clothes went to my bathroom then connected my phone to my speaker and played uncharted love by nba youngboy as I did my hygiene .
35 mins later :
I got dressed then went to wake saint up I went to his room and heard his shower running so I figured he was already up . So I went downstairs to provide breakfast for us I decided to fix pancakes Bacon and eggs

 So I went downstairs to provide breakfast for us I decided to fix pancakes Bacon and eggs

I fixed my plate and sat at the table and ate my food as I waited for saint . He then came down the stairs grabbed some bacon and asked was I ready to go I nodded putting my plate in the sink . We walked outside I asked saint to take my pictures he said yeah Hurry up before we be late li one . I gave him my phone he took the pictures then we got in the car . On the way to school I decided to post two of my pictures

 On the way to school I decided to post two of my pictures

Amour

Amour. K :  just vibe wimme 💙
Hotboy.sosa: lil sis 💤
Random: damn lil ma😍
Saintdadon:lit Nigga 💕
Loud more comments...
I shut my phone off as we pulled up to the school
Sa'ire (saint pov )
I gave kayla a hug as we walked into school and went Our separate ways to class. My first class was science with Dr. Crocker I walked in and sat in a seat in the back corner . I wasn't really a people type of person so I was ready to dip out this shit . The first class flew by pretty fast .
Natalia ( Ty) Pov:
I walked into my first class and sat by this pretty girl she seemed real chill and I loved her shoes so much .
The Classes started and she told us to get paired up with the person today and learn more about them . So I face my desk towards the pretty girls hey my name Natalia I stuck my hand out to shake hers she just mugged me so I put them in my lap . She just kept staring like she was reading me or something . 2 mins of staring she then said Waddup I'm kayla nice to meet you . The rest of the class we just told eachotha stuff like our age , what we like to do etc .
She was actually a really cool person I hope to grow a bond and become friends with her .
3 classes later : Lunch
I walked in the lunch room looking around for Kayla since she told me to meet her I spotted her at the table with somebody mhm wonder who he is . I walked over and set down . " Sa'ire this is my friend Natalia , Natalia this is my bestfriend Sa'ire " said Kayla we shook hands then talked a bit soon lunch was over .
Sa'ire ( Saint) Pov:
I was now in last block these group of Hoes keep staring like if you wanna fuck just say it so I can stay no . This class boring as hell it smell like ass I'm just glad it's 10 mins until I can dip . While waiting I decided to get on ig .

Blockboyki: fuck the opps I'm livin life 😈Bigtittysysy : daadddy🥰😘😍😛Amour

Bigtittysysy : daadddy🥰😘😍😛
Amour.K : my dawg forever💙
Random : let's link later 😘

I closed my phone to the sound of the bell ringing and walked to the car waiting for Kayla .
Kayla ( Kb) Pov:
Ty you wanna come over ? I be bored with all these niggas at home
"Yeah let me text my dad "
She texted him then we went to go hop Inna car with saint . Ouuu saint can we get pizza I said while pouting " yeah I gotchu li one "
I plugged my phone up to the aux and played shooters by y & r mookey .
We eventually got the food and was  otw home .
Jachaun ( Sosa) Pov :

Kayla and saint walked in the house with some unknown ass female I never seen her in town before . Aye Kb & saint lemme holla at you . I walked upstairs as they followed . Who that is downstairs? How y'all know that's not a opp " that's Natalia she just moved here she's in my class she's cool people trust me if she try snake shit I'll shoot that bitch " Kayla said Ight keep your word onnat . We all then went downstairs chilled and ate pizza that's when Kayla went to take shorty home . Kayla was right she is cool people hope she don't turn out to be a opp cause I would hate to kill her .

A/n hope y'all enjoy this chapter is gone be a big Time jump in the next chapter don't forget to vote k I'm gone ✌🏽