Chapter 9

I anit proof read sooo ..
Location: Atlanta Ga
Kb Pov:

Location: Atlanta Ga Kb Pov:

Amour.K : my happy place 💕

Random : yall ugly

Saintdadon: we locked in 💙

Lanidior : ewwww

Blockboyki: my niggas ♥️♥️

Loud more comments..

I closed my phone in confusing cause why the fuck Murda li hoe under my shit being a hating ass hoe.

I ran downstairs... weey Murda?

" He in the kitchen With lani"

I went to the kitchen.. Murda control your bitch before I do

"Chill li one she not a bitch but what happened ? "

She under me and saint video hating

"Ok and bitch I do what I want "

I went into complete rage mode when she said bitch I pushed Murda out the way and started sending blows straight to her face .

I felt my self being lifted off the ground and was trying to get out whoever it was hold .

Next thing you know I was pinned to the hallway wall by saint .

"What the fuck is your problem why you fighting bruh ?"

She called me a bitch , I said while pouting.

"Bruh look at your clothes allat blood on you do better bruh stop letting anger get the best of you ."

Ehhh wateva Sa'ire.

" lose that attitude before I make you , ni cmon let's get you out these clothes "

He made his way upstairs as I followed behind him .

I went to turn the shower on  , while waiting I went to my playlist and turned on been thru by lil poppa.

I then hopped In the shower and started to wash .

" I got issues if nobody round me who I'm posed to vent to  " i screamed that part as I washed the soap off .

16 mins later ..
I got dressed in some red joggers a white tee & a jacket that match the joggers .