Chapter 23: The Night is Ours

{G}

The week at school had been rather rambunctious. School was coming to an end, graduation was just around the corner and Ga Eul was simply glad to be done with this phase in her life. She would be attending Shinwaa university. While any romantic plans with Yi Jeong had been put on hold that did not mean Ga Eul's life would stop. Would she miss him? Yes. Would she cry for him? Yes.

However, just like Yi Jeong would do his best in Sweden. Ga Eul would do her best here in Korea. She wanted to make her parents proud and wanted a career for herself. Her plans were simple. She wanted to become a teacher. Ga Eul loved children and she hoped that she would become a great teacher for them. She wasn't quite sure as to what it was she wanted to teach yet but Ga Eul would give herself just a bit more time to think about it.

Sitting beside her window as she thought of her future Ga Eul smiled to herself. She wasn't quite sure where her life would be at in the next five years but Ga Eul was already looking forward to those days.

There was an insistent knock on her door which startled Ga Eul, more so when Jan Di and Jae Kyung walked in.

"Your mom let us in." Jae Kyung spoke with a smile. She seemed pretty excited and happy to be in Ga Eul's room her eyes roamed around the room and Ga Eul smiled when she saw Jae Kyung reach for the heart shaped sticky note on her ceiling. Jan Di was a bit more subtle offering Ga Eul a kind smile.

"What are you doing here?" Ga Eul questioned.

"Well. Today is the dance. You can consider us your fairy godmothers." Jae Kyung spoke with a smile.

"I know there wasn't much time for dress picking but we do have something for you." Jan Di spoke with a smile.

"Unfortunately we didn't bring it with us." Jae Kyung spoke.

"You have to come with us. Yi Jeong gave us permission to take you away for the day." Jan Di explained.

"Of course, we have to give Cinderella back before the dance starts. Just make sure you don't run away when it's midnight." Jae Kyung joked with a smile.

"Come on then!" Jae Kyung and Jan Di spoke with excitement.

Their excitement seemed contagious and Ga Eul found herself smiling back at her friends.

"Alright" She agreed standing up from where she was and allowing both Jan Di and Jae Kyung to drag out of her bedroom. Both her mother and father were in the living room pretending as if they saw nothing. Though her mother did wave at Ga Eul as she was about to head out.

On her way out Ga Eul took a peek at the house next door. Yi Jeong was nowhere in sight and Ga Eul wondered what would be to come next. When it came to So Yi Jeong and romance there was endless possibilities.

"Come on Ga Eul." Jae Kyung spoke leading Ga Eul into the car they'd come to pick her up in. It was a large black SUV.

"You know where to go Mr. Kim." Jae Kyung spoke to their driver who didn't speak a word but instead started the car.

"Wait. What about Ariel?" Ga Eul spoke, realizing that her friend had not been taken with her.

"We were just told to take you Ga Eul." Jae Kyung spoke.

"Don't think to much of it. Ji Hoo has other plans." Jan Di spoke. Jan Di's answer confused Ga Eul and she wondered what was going to happen next.

It didn't take long for Ga Eul to arrive at a very big mansion.

"Where are we? Whose house is this?" Ga Eul questioned.

"It's Jun Pyo's." Jan Di spoke with a smile.