First Meet

In a luxurious room two boys were sleeping. The room was like the battle feild of World War. One boy was sleeping on the bed with his one leg hanging on the floor while the other was sleeping on the floor with one leg on bed (I hope you understood). They were sleeping like they were awake for more than 20,00,00,000 years. One young girl came in and shouted.

Girl- Rakshit, Romi uth jao.... dekho suraj uth gaya hai, murgi chilla chilla ke behosh ho gayi hai (alarm wala murgi 😂) par tum dono abhi tak soo rahe ho...

The boy sleeping on bed was Romi and the boy on the floor was Rakshit. They both woke up with a jerk paused for a moment and told together.
Rak/Romi- Par tu kaha behosh ho gayi.

Divya- Mein kiyun behosh ho gi?

Romi- Par tune toh kaha ki tu chilla chilla ke behosh ho gayi!!

Divya- Areyy maine toh kaha ki murgi behosh ho gayi.

Rakshit- Par tu toh hosh mein hai.

Divya- wait tum dono mujhe murgi bol rahe ho 😶

Rakshit- Nhi hum toh murgi ko Divya bol rahe the.

Divya took out her sandals and ran after them the hole house.

After eternity the trio got ready and went to college and as usual they were late....

Divya- yaar aj toh mar gaye.. aj phela class uss naagraj 🐍 ka hai

Rakshit- Yarr ab kya kare?

Romi- Idea!!! Naagraj ko handle karne ke liye Naagraani kamm ayegi.

Divshit- WHAT!!!

Romi told the plann.. 💡

Rakshit- wah kya idea hai 👍

The trio went to Ms.Tina (Naagraani.... She is like Ms Braganza of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai)

Rakshit- Mam Naagra.... Mr Pandey (Naagraj... He is Romeo of Ms.Tina) apko bula rahe hai

Ms.Tina- yeah coming... Tell him to wait for some min

The trio moved to their class.

Trio- Sir may I come in ?

Mr.Pandey: Haa kyun nhi Maharaj-Maharaani agiye na... Kahiye kya pesh karu apke peshe khidmat mein (so hard word 😧)

Rakshit- 4 bottle Vodka

Romi- Sutta aur chips

Divya- Naagin Dancers 🐍🐍

Pandey- Nalayoko, koyi tameez nhi hai, kya kha ke pyada kiya tha tumhare maa-baap ne

And started banging his head on wall... Hole class started laughing.... Pandey came back to his sense and was about to slap Romi when Naagraani entered.

Romi murmured- Jay ho Nagraani ki bach gaya!!!

Rak- Lucky Bro

Divya- ab dekho melo drama shuru hogi.

Ms Tina- Apne mujhe bulaya

Pandey- Hum toh apko humesha se hi bulate hai par app ati kaha ho 🤤

Ms Tina blushed 😳

Trio looked at eachother awkwardly.

Ms Tina- Sir app ish pyare se bache ko marne wale the?

Romi made an innocent wala  face and looked at Pandey

Pandey- Areyy!! Kaha nhi toh ye teeno toh mere Jigar ke chilke... tukre hain... To Romya and Rakshit- jayo bacho andar jayo

The trio went in with full attitude  (like the one in Kabir Singh) but suddenly Romi fell down and the hole class started laughing. But our Nagraaj and Naagraani were busy in their cheesy talks.

Rakshit- Kya yaar Gadhe.... Pura style bigadd diya....

Divya- areeyy chalo chodo isse ye toh hai hi mental

And Divshit went to their permanent seat which is the last bench.

Romi-Areyy koyi toh madad kar do uthbe mein....

After sometime Pandey came...

Pandey was teaching facing towards the black board and the trio was gossiping and eating food on the last bench (u know the advantages of sitting on last bench)

Pandey turned towards the class and was shocked to see Rakshit eating pasta.

Pandey- Rakshit what is this behaviour!! Stand up and get out !!
Rakshit- Sir mein akele nhi tha ye dono bhi the.. (pointing toward either side of his bench)

Pandey- Kon dono?

Rakshit- Divya aur Rom.. (He looked at either side of the bench and was shocked to see no one there)

Pandey- Kon? Divya aur Romi ye dono first bench par baithe hai!!

Rakshit looked at first bench and got a heart attack..... Romya were sitting on the first bench seriously copping notes 😂

Pandey- Ek toh chori upar se seena Jodi.... Nikal pehli fursat mein mere class se

Rakshit went out the class and turned to look at Romya.

Romya looked at him and were smilling sheepishly Rakshit gave them 'I will see you' wala look

Rakshit turned to look back and a girl came and bumped with him... She has closed her eyes in the fear of falling down.... He held her by her waist.. her face was covered with dupatta... She slowly opened her eyes and looked at Rakshit who was looking at her dreamingly.

 She slowly opened her eyes and looked at Rakshit who was looking at her dreamingly

She- Mr mein thik hun ab ap mujhe chod sakte hain.

Rakshit came back to his sense and made her stand. She opened her scarf.

Rakshit was standing there holding his chest (heart area)

She- Principal ka office kaha hai

Rakshit- apka naam kya hai ??

She- maine principal ka office pucha

Rakshit- Maine iss hushan ke Mallika ka name pucha

She- Whatever

She moved from their and went to Vicky..

She- Hello!! excuse me. My name is Drishti Sharma can you please tell the way of Principal office.

Vicky was going to answer when his crush came and stand behind Drishti and Vicky was looking at her Rakshit thought that he was looking at drishti.
Drishti again asked Vicky and he came back to his sense and showed her the way and on the other side Rakshit was boiling like a Volcano.

Precap- Vicky and Rakshit Fight

So, that was it for today, I will update next part tommorow. Till then take care.. and don't forget to give your special feedback about this part and hit the star ⭐