♥️♥️

After getting a nice beating from the old man. He started finding Drishti. He found her sitting in one of the rocks of the lake and gazing the stars (it has become night from evening 😂).

 He found her sitting in one of the rocks of the lake and gazing the stars (it has become night from evening 😂)

The moon light was falling directly on her face... she was looking like a fairy. Rakshit was looking at her with his mouth wide open. Drishti saw him and walked up to him.

Drishti- Where were you I was waiting for you.

Rakshit- Beautiful

Drishti- What!!

Rakshit- I...wa...want..to..ta...talk....with...y..you. He stammered.

Drishti- hmmm.... Let's sit and talk.

Rakshit and Drishti sat in the rock facing eacthother. Two hours passed. 😂

Drishti got fustrated 😡

Drishti- Jaldi batao kya bolna hai warna rehene do! And started walking away..... Rakshit held her hand and said.(iss baar Drishti ka hi haat pakda hai)

Rakshit- When I first saw you I fell in love with you. Your eyes are very beautiful. I really Love you a lot. I don't know what magic you have spell on me. If you don't want to love me then it's okay let's be friends but please don't hate or leave me. I will die without you.

Drishti had tears on her eyes. She just hugged him with full force and said- I Love you. I love you a lot please never leave me.

Rakshit was the most happiest person on Earth he hug her back and kissed her head. After sometime they broke the hug.

Rakshit- Toh phir tum mujhe ignore kiyun karti thi, mujhe laga u will reject me.

Drishti- Kyunki mein tumhe dekh kar apna control kho deti thi. I also fell in love with you in the very first time I saw you.

Rakshit pinched her nose and kissed her nose.

Both looked at eachother eyes. There lips met with eachother and they had their first passionate kiss. After ten minutes they both separated. Drishti was red like tomato. Rakshit couldn't control and picked her up bit her neck and gave a love bite. Drishti kissed all over his face. They looked at eachother eyes and hugged eacthother smiling hole heartedly. They stood there hugging eacthother for 1hour 😂. Then Rakshit remember of Romya. Rakshit broke the hug and said- Oh shit! mein toh Divya aur Romi ke bare mein bhul hi gaya.

Drishti- Oh no! Abhi toh 10 baj rahe hain.

Rakshit-aur hum log toh 4 baje aye the.

Drishti started laughing like a maniac.

Rakshit-hash kyun rahi ho?

Drishti- you took 6 hours to propose me 😂

Rakshit made a cute angry pout and looked at other direction. Drishti kissed his cheek and said Solly by holding her ear.

Rakshit- agar aise hi humesha maafi mangi toh mein har 10 sec mein naraaz ho jaun.

Drishti- Shut up you besharam.

Rakshit- Areeyy phir un dono ke bare mein hum bhul gaye chalo jaldi warna bohot gali padegi.

Drishti- ha.. ha... Chalo jaldi.

They both went back to the place where Rakshit was bitten up by the old man.

Drishti-kahan hai wo dono?

Rakshit- Shayad uss per ke piche

Drikshit went to check there. They saw both of them sleeping like pigs. Divya was sleeping by resting her back and head on the tree while Romi was sleeping while lying on the ground.

Drishti felt guilty and awake them up.

Romya woke up and saw Drikshit. Romi mistook the guilty face as sad face.

Romi started crying and hugged Rakshit and said- I will miss you bhai. Please take care of yourself in the heaven. Aur mujhe, Divya and humare hone wale bacho ko ashirwad dena.

Rakshit- What!!!

Romi- You are going to jump from the cliff na?

Drishti panicked and said- why Rakshit will jump from the cliff?

Romi- Because you rejected him na

Divya and Rakshit looked at eachother and startec beating Romi.

Drishti somehow stopped them and made Romi stand.

Rakshit- Drishti ne mujhe reject nhi kiya balki wo bhi mujhse pyaar karti hai.

Romi- Kya zamana aa gaya hai itni khubsurat ladki hai par bechari apni ankho se achese dekh bhi nhi pati.

Drishti- Meri ankhe bilkul thik hai.

Romi- What apke ankhe thik hai then also apne isse accept kar liya?

This made drivya laugh and Rakshit angrily glared Romi

Romi- Mazak kar raha tha I am very happy for you both.

Divya- Congratulations tu you bhai and hone wali bhabhi.

Drishti blushed and Rakshit smirked.

Frio shared a hug ( Frio word is taken from ddrrrs2pt0 ki dictionary 😂) and returned to Shergill mansion.

Drishti started living on Shergill mansion. After completing their studies Romya and drikshit got married. And spend their hole life happily in teasing, caring, and loving eachother.

************END*************

So here this story ends Thank you all for your support and valuable comments. And with the power of all of your prayers I am completely fit and fine now. New Drikshit short story is coming. But for that I need a cover. Please if there is anyone who can help me with a cover pls comment down below.