6.

It's Monday and I hate it. I need to get dressed. I think I'm gonna walk today. I don't want to be near Carlie. I slide on high waist jeans, flats and a top with a print. I put my hair in a ponytail and no make up. I go downstairs and have toast. I then look around and go to school. I eventually get there and Wyatt walks over. "You walked to school" said Wyatt. I nod. "Yes. I did not want to hang with her in the car" I said. Wyatt nods and I look at him. "You should smile more" I said. "I do" smiled Wyatt. I smile. "I like your smile" I said, smiling. "Thank you, I like your too" said Wyatt. His smiling. I take his hand. He has the box for the great Alpha necklace. He opens it to show me and it begins to glow for a second then stop. "Um that was weird" I said. "Yeah... I'll ask Willa or Wynter at home. Their at home, sick" said Wyatt. I nod. "Oh can I do anything?" I asked. "No. Their fine" said Wyatt. 

The rest of the day is boring and then I head home. I feel someone grab me and pull me into a van. They drive off and I sit in the back. "What the fuck? Let me go!" I said. "Shut up." said one of the men. They arrive and bring me inside. They shove me into a room. A girl is there. "Put this dress on" said the girl. I do as she says... I don't wanna die.

I slide on the black dress and the shoes

I slide on the black dress and the shoes. The girl does my hair and make up. We go down and the leader of Vampires stand up. "Alyssa Anderson.... you must be the leader of the Vampires. Put this on to see if you are" said the leader. They place the necklace on my neck. "It should glow" said the leader. I look at it and it doesn't glow. They take it off. "Put her in the room." said the leader. They put me in. The men who drove me here took me home. I get pushed out and handed a bag of my clothes and school stuff. They drive off. I sigh. "Alyssa... where were you? I was looking for you to drop you here" said Wyatt. "The vampires kidnapped me and made me put a necklace on" I said. "To be what" said Wyatt. I shrug. "They never told me" I said. "Weird" said Wyatt. I nod. He glances at my outfit. "Wow you look amazing" smiled Wyatt. "Thank you" I said, smiling. I go inside and rush to my room. I slide the dress off and place it in my wardrobe. I take my hair out and wash my face. I sigh and put on my pyjama's. I sit on my bed and do my homework. I glance at the clock and it's 10. I go to sleep.

Next day!

I wake up and go get dressed.

I put on a blouse and a skirt with tights

I put on a blouse and a skirt with tights. I slide on heeled boots. I loosely curl it and do light make up. I go down and have my breakfast. I then go outside and spot Wyatt. I hop on the back and he drives off. When we arrive we go inside. I smell a certain smell and I follow it all the way to the gym, I glance inside and gasp. Ew. Two people making out and um.... ew. I walk away and Wyatt looks at me. "How did you smell that from the entrance?" asked Wyatt. I shrug. I look around. I go to my locker and a note falls out. I pick it up. I begin to read it to Wyatt. 

Alyssa Anderson,

My name is Charles Higgins the leader of vampires. We are looking for our Queen. She has white hair and we need her before the end of next month. Or else we'd die. If you know another white haired girl, reply to us. Please. We are not evil.

Charles

"Should I tell them about Addison?" I asked. "I dunno" said Wyatt. "I'll think about it" I said. Wyatt nods and we go to class. 

It was a shit and boring day. Wyatt drives me home. "Aly... would you like to go on a date with me?" asked Wyatt. "I'd love that, Wyatt" I said, smiling. Wyatt hugs me. I hug back. I go inside and dinner was quiet and then I go to my room to do  my  homework. I slide on my pyjama's and slide into bed for Netflix. 

I fall asleep at 11. 

Vampires need a Queen and it could be Addison. Do I tell her or nah? 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx