Chapter 5 - Draw

Banging your head against the desk for the 10th time in the past minute you let out a frustrated sigh. You had no ideas. None. Nada. Nothing. You look to the right and widen your eyes.

"Music! That'll help," Taking your the earphones that came with the phone you place them in and go to Voxify... Cool name... Scrolling through songs you groan at the thought of Addict not being on here. "Sub Urban will do just fine," Pressing shuffle on Sub Urban you sit back and listen to the music.

Tapping your fingers against the wooden desk along to the best of the song you hum along, quietly singing at times.

Closing your eyes you continue to sing, ideas barely flashing in your mind. The next song plays making you lean further back in your chair.

Opening your eyes you look around the dimly lit room. Setting eyes on your hotel key you fall back in your chair.

"That's it!" You scramble back into your chair and start. Layer after layer you colour and recreate the iconic key. Shadowing and adding little designs you smile at the finished product.

Yes

(Ehe yes I did make that)

Holding back a yawn you look at the time and groan. It was already 3 in the morning. Saving your work you shut off your tablet and jump into bed.

~~~

"Morning!" You flinch at the sudden light streaming through your windows. "Breakfast is ready," you peak open and see Niffty dusting your room.

"I'm still here huh?" She giggles and nods. "Thanks, Nif,"

"No problem," you grab some causal clothing and take a shower before making your way to the elevator. Once in the lobby you switch on your tablet and find your work.

"Morning, cha-cha,"

"Oh, hey, Y/n," you sit in your spot and show Charlie the ad. "Oh my god! This is amazing!"

"It's simple but I think it'll fit well,"

"Not bad..." Vaggie mumbles.

"Thank you," you do a quick bow before getting a plate of bacon. You turn to the right and see Angel stumbling into the lobby looking like a wreck. "Hey, Angie, what happened to you?"

"What? Oh, Val made me work a full 12 last night, he wants me back for a 10 in five minutes and I'm going to be late," this made your blood boil.

"What?" You grit through your teeth making Angel chuckle nervously. "Hell no," you stand up and roll up your sleeves. "You won't be late but you also won't be working a ten hour shift,"