naga

My heat was stronger this time, it felt like it would be the death of me if you didn't come home soon. Your job was holding you back from my need for your warmth against his cold skin. My tail coils around as a beg for my mate, I lay on the bed gripping the sheets as I lay on my back. My heat doesn't just want pleasure it has a deep desire to breed. We had intercourse a few times a year but when I finished it didn't spill myself inside her,niether of us felt ready then. I'm ready I just hope my y/n was.

It feels like yesterday when we meet in the mountains, since you offered him a place at your home which ensured secrecy. I let her name roll off my tongue like butter "y/n I wish your were here. " Thoughts of my sweet y/n having my eggs inside her, and what our young would look like, circle my head.

Click

My eyes open wide, I sat up looking at the doorway.  "Yumie! "
Your sweet voice calls out to me. I slide off the bed and slithered towards you at fast pace. I opened my arm as soon as I saw your and took you into my embrace. You chuckle and hug me back, when I let go I gave you the look that indicated I was heat. "It's that time again huh? " I nodded "but this time I want more than just pleasure and release. " Your eyes widened a bit and your lovely smile turned into frowned "I'm not... So sure about kids, I feel like I would be.. a bad mother. "

Y/n POV

I felt the sudden grip on my shoulders and the feeling of his eyes burning gaze. "Please don't put yourself down, I know you will be great mother as you are a lover. " I smiled and after so long I felt confidence in future motherhood, so I decide after much contemplation. "Ok let's do it, let's have children. But you have to tell me what to expect. " He smiled widely and held my face with his cold hands, bringing me to his lips to kiss. It was heated a few time I felt his long tongue try to go down my throat, his kisses were gentle so his fangs don't puncture any skin but he could still be rough when his heat comes.

His hands grip my legs and pull me up to wrap around his waist. He slithers to the bed room and gently tosses me onto the bed. His tails grabs one of my legs to pull me down to put his hand on my cheek. "I love you my sweet y/n."

"I love you too Yumie. "  He bent down to kiss my lips once again for sec and then move down to kiss my neck and giving little love bites. I rub my fingers through his long hair as he starts to remove my clothing. When he removes them and reveals my naked body he stares in pure delight. "Such beauty you possess my sweet. " He fondles my breast which make me gasp and allow him access for another kiss. I feel his other hand trail down my stomach, towards my wet slit.

The feeling of his fingers rubbing it slowly and sensually. My little moans come out from my mouth once he enters his fingers in me.

Once he feels I'm well lubricated he adjust one of his members to my entrance. "Ready my love? " I nodded and moaned as he slowly entered. I can tell his heat is going to make it hard for him to slow down once he starts. His first thrust made me gasp in pleasure, the feeling of his lips on my neck add sweetness to this pleasure. His thrusts slowly go in a fast rhythm. My hands on his back, my nails digging into his skin. He can take it slow and loving when he's normal but when's he's in heat he does it fast and predatory.

"I love you my sweet y/n." He whispered in my ear along with other thing. He kept his rhythm the same then soon start to add putting in hard thrust in my tight hole. " I'm gonna cum soon. I love you. " He goes fast and closer to coming in just a second. "I love you too! " I moaned aa he delivered his last thrust in and cumed inside me,His warm seed filled my insides.

'I'll definitely become pregnant' I thought as we both pass out together in each other's warm embrace.

Yay! Another update, another chapter. Thank you guys for sticking around this far, I couldn't have gone through this without support and your kindness, you helped without even knowing.

I was wondering since I have more followers here, that maybe some of you would be interested in following my Instagram. I do a lot of art and I do the same thing on Twitter. I'll put a link to both if your interested.

https://twitter

https://twitter.com/Pawmental?s=09

com/Pawmental?s=09

https://instagram.com/pawmental?igshid=1n42r1ch2q3v6