15

Lisa

He's really getting inside my nerves tsk. Thankfully I came back on the right time or else... Irene would have a big red mark on her cheeks.

"Why didn't you stop him?" I ask Seulgi, Joy, Nayeon, Wendy and Yeri who's looking down.

I just came back because I forgot my water bottle and then I saw Suho with his raised hand.

"I'm sorry Irene unnie, you know that we're scared on Suho" Nayeon said to Irene.

"I know it guys, don't worry ok? I'm fine and besides, Lisa save me from him" she said and look at me.

"Thank you by the way" Irene unnie said and smile shyly while looking at everything but not on me.

I smile back and patted her head like she's a kid who just do what I told her so.

"It's ok, I don't want anything or anyone that can harm you" I said to her and she smile widely.

"Lalisa! I thought you're just going to get something!" the angry chipmunk said.

Oh... we're going to eat snacks hehe- help me~. "Yah! I'm already hungry! I need my chicken now!" the whining chicken said.

I chuckle at them. I'm thankful that tofu is different from them.

"Lisa, they really need to get feed now" Dahyun said who just come inside the gym.

"I'm sorry guys, Suho was about to slap Irene unnie that's why" I said and scratch my nape.

"Omo! Are you alright Irene unnie?" Jisoo unnie said and look at Irene unnie then turn her around to see if she has bruises.

"I'm already ok Jisoo, thanks to Lisa" Irene unnie said and look back at me and smile again.

"It's really nothing" I said to her. "Yah! I'm hungry!" Chaeyoung whined.

"Alright, let's go then" I said to them. "By any chance, do you all want to come with us?" I ask them.

"Sure!" Joy said and cling on my arm. She quickly pull out when she look at her back, why?

I'm getting confused on their actions like earlier, they are talking to Irene unnie like Irene unnie just do something.

"Let's go now" Dahyun said and pull me outside the gym. Ohh.. I'll just tell to Seulgi unnie that they should follow my car.

To: Bear-nie🐻
Seul, just follow my car🚗, you already know it right unnie?

From: Bear-nie🐻
Ok then, I'll just meet you at the restaurant😊

"Lis, I'm coming with you. My car is actually broken" Dahyun said to me and scratch her nape.

"It's nothing" I said to her and pat her shoulder. I then walk into my car and open the door for her then I go to the driver seat and start the engine.

"Lisa!" I look on who called me and it was Seulgi unnie. "Seulgi unnie" I said to her.

"Let's go now, the others will just come inside" she said and pull me inside the restaurant.

"Wow! I didn't know that this restaurant is existing" she said as she saw the interior of the restaurant.

"Good afternoon ladies, this way please" the waiter said and guide us to the VIP room.

"Wow Lisa! I didn't know that this is the VIP room" well, this should be our afternoon and I'm going to tell it to the other two but I guess, this isn't the right time.

"I'll just go outside, maybe the others are already out there" Dahyun said. "Ok" Seulgi unnie and I said at the same time.

"Let's play this!" Seulgi said once she saw the ps4 on the table.

"Yes, we'll play" I said to her and smile. She smile back at me. "I'll tell my parents that we should sometimes eat here, this is cool!" she said and jump.

I gulp, the reservation here is actually have a million hihi. We heard someone's phone rang and I check my phone if it is mine and yeah, it is mine.

"I'll just answer this" I said and walk at the other end of the room and answer the call.

"Hello?" I said. "Yah! Lalice, where are you huh? If your mother know about this you know what will happen" the person said.

"I know Mina, I'm here at MNB restaurant" I said and giggle. "That's good then, I thought you come with those cheap restaurant" she said.

"Aishh! Why mom doesn't want me to eat with those?" I ask her as I put my hands on my waist.

"Because you have a sensitive body" I heard another voice from the line.

"Wait? Is that Sana?" I ask and I heard giggle from the other line.

"Yeah, it's me cous" Sana said from the other line. "Yah! Minatozaki Sana, why didn't you tell me that you're going at Korea!?" I yelled.

"It was a surprise Lalice" she said and giggle. "And what are you planning huh?" I ask her.

"I'm going to study here" she said unbothered. "Mina! Jeongyeon!" I know that they are in the other line.

"What?" they both ask. "You're coming with her, I don't want my snake cousin to bother me at school, understand?" I said seriously.

I heard gulps from the other line. "Y-yes Lalice" they both said and nervously laugh. "I'll hang up now, I need to go. I'll talk to you later Sana" I said before hanging up.

I then put my phone inside my pocket and look at my friends. Did they hear something? I hope they didn't.
_________________
Here's the other update of the day. I can't update the other one because the chapter isn't finish yet but I'll finish it as soon as possible. Hope y'all like it and have a goodnight🌛 or morning🌞