26

Lisa

After I told them what happen on my dream, they quickly hug me saying that it was just a dream.

"What time is it now?" I ask them. "It's now 3 in the afternoon" Jin oppa answer.

"What day is it today?" I ask them again. "It's sunday" Bambam answer.

I don't even know why are they all here inside my bedroom like I'm in some sort of hospital because really!? A basket full of fruits on my bed side table.

"Irene unnie said to me to give that to you because like your mother said, we should just be the one who's going here" Suzy suddenly said.

"I slept for 5 days and by the way, where's mom?" I ask them and they shrugged it off.

"Auntie said that we'll come with you in the school everyday. She already enroll us last tuesday when you're delivered here" Jackson said.

Yeah, even if mom is their boss, mom said to them that they should just call her auntie because she doesn't want to look like she's pushing them to work in her.

And also because they are my friends, my childhood friend than Suzy and my cousins. "And you will not use your car anymore" Jeongyeon said.

"Yah! Where did you put that?" I ask her. "Auntie said that she already throw it" Sana said to me.

"What? What about my stuffs inside?" I ask them. Gosh! I'm getting scared for my stuffs.

"Don't worry, we put them in your closet" Mina said and smile at me.

I smile at her back, I love her guys- not in a romantic way because we look like sisters. She's this weird introvert while I'm this weird extrovert hihi.

She's this soft and precious thing in my life- well second precious thing because my mom and grandparents are my first then my friends which conclude her and Joohyun.

I know I should put Joohyun on the first place but my grandparents and my mom raised me.

"Just be ready for tomorrow, you won't wear your glasses anymore so wear your contacts" Jennie unnie said.

"Do I have a choice? So Bambam, Mina, Jeongyeon and Jackson will be at my back?" I ask them.

"Of course, auntie said so" J-hope oppa said. What will happen tomorrow? I don't also know.

"Young Miss, wake up now you'll be late at school" one of our maid said knocking on my door.

"Yes, thank you" I said and get up from my comfy bed and make my way towards the bathroom.

I wear my prepare clothes. I don't know what will I look like after I wear this.

 I don't know what will I look like after I wear this

I walk down the stairs. "Jennie unnie! Taehyung oppa! Jimin oppa! Kookie!-" I got cutted off by the footsteps.

"Yah! Lalice, what's with t- OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I cover my ears because of Mina's loud voice.

It's rare to see her shouting. "Yah! Who are you!? Where did you bring our Lalice!?" Jeongyeon ask.

I look at them confused, didn't they know that this is really me when I didn't have those clothes!?

"You fucker, are you dumb? That's Lalice!" Bambam said and smack Jeongyeon's head.

"Really!? OMO! YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL!" Jeongyeon shout. I again cover my poor ears.

"Please don't shout, I'm hungry where's the others?" I ask them still walking down. Well, our staircase is so long.

"At the dining area" Mina answer and walk towards the kitchen. I follow her while Jeongyeon and Bambam is at my back.

"GOOD MORNING!" I shout that cause the others to flinch. "YAH! WHY DO-" Jin oppa cutted himself off.

"What's the matter oppa?" I ask him. "Who are you? Where's Lalice?" RM oppa ask while he's standing up.

"Here we go again" I mumble and sigh. "That's my Lili!" Jennie unnie said and run to me.

I catch her, I know that she's going to hug me that's why I catch her with my open arms.

"Gosh! I didn't believe my own eyes" Jungkook said and walk to our direction with open arms.

I put Nini down and hug Kookie. "Thank you dongsae" I said and tighten the hug.

"Ok, let's eat now shall we?" mom ask as she step inside the dining area.

"Wow! I didn't know that my precious daughter can be this beautiful and handsome huh? I'm sure that the girls will cry for you" mom said once she saw me.

I giggle, I won't make the girls to cry like what my father did to mom and also, I'll just marry one girl.

"Alright, let's eat now guys" mom said and walk in the center of the table.

I make my way on the right side of the table then sit. I'm beside Sana.

"Lalice, you're looking good my cousin, I'm sure Irene will fall in love for you more" she said that made me blush.

"Ohh.... who's Irene?" mom ask. I look at her, what if she doesn't want me to marry a girl right?

"Ohh... auntie, Irene is Lisa's crush" Jin oppa answer. "Really?" mom ask that earn a nod from my cousins.

"Why don't you invite her over for dinner?" mom said. I suddenly chocked on my food.

"Seriously mom? She isn't even my girlfriend yet" I said to her. "You said it yourself honey, so I need to know who is your future girlfriend" she said and eat again.

"I'll tell you auntie, Lisa's crush is so beautiful" Jimin oppa said. Gosh! This is gonna be a long day.
_________________
Let's step up our game shall we? I need to finish this and the bodyguard before September because I'm going to study on that month for the upcoming classes. Hope y'all like it and have a nice day!!
P.s: I'm actually going to write Lisa×Twice if that's ok?