Sanaa' s Suspicious Behaviour

Vanaa's POV

I called her name "Sanaa"

She turned around and looked at me intensely. There was a knot in between her brows. She was intriguing to me and trying to find something. Little I was confused why she was weird to me, but ignoring that I raised my lips, extended my hands and said "Congratulations Sanna ''.

She raised her brows in surprise, I frowned. After a thought she gave her hands and said thank you.

Immediately she asked me " Did you see my groom?" 

I nodded my head as " No". I didn't show her that I was not interested to see her groom, I thought it would have hurt her.

She turned her head around the place and searched for someone.

I asked her " Sanna, do you want me to call someone? May I help you?"

She looked at me indifferently and said " No, I want to introduce you to my fiance".

I didn't reply to anything and nodded. After a while I just gave her my gift. She didn't accept that, instead insisted that I meet her fiance and give that gift together to them. 

I waited for him sometime, there was no sign of his return. 

So I said "let me leave now and will meet him later". But still she forced me to stay back, after a long conversation I kept the gift near her and left the place. I knew she would have been angry with me but I didn't want to wait for that man, who was spoiling my peace of mind.

Later I didn't turn up near the altar, I just roamed here and there to avoid meeting him. After an hour almost all the guests were left, only a few people were still there.

"Mapillai ( son in law)" my father said a bit louder, I heard him. All of a sudden without a thought I turned my head 180 degrees and caught the glimpse of that Mapillai. He came near my father and took his blessings, my father hugged him with lots of love and affection. He wore the same blue suit which I saw an hour back so I guessed he could be the groom. 

He was quite handsome and he looked familiar to me but I didn't get whom he resembles.By the way he spoke to my father meant that he could be a gentleman with pleasant appearance. I didn't ask anyone to confirm that whether he is that groom and I slowly moved from that place and peeped into my bedroom.

Slowly I forgot about that evening and started to dream about my man. With a sudden jerk I got up from bed, yeah I found it, that groom somewhere resembles him, my man. I was ecstatic to find that, I got a ray of hope to find him.

Are they both related ???

Do they belong to the same family???

Is there any possibility for my assumption to be real??? I was happy to think in such a way.

Dammit!! I hit my forehead with my palm, I didn't see the groom's family properly. He may be in that group because I saw him this morning at the railway station, if there is a chance, let me try it once.

Immediately I ran down to the lawn to locate that groom's family. But to my worry they all left long back. I was sad that I missed a chance but slowly I recovered with a thought that I have time till marriage. There are some pre-wedding rituals, so the groom and his family will come here. In a way I may get a chance to find him, I was quite happy inside and eagerly waited for the next day.

Accidentally I looked at Sanaa who noticed me with a smirk. I was taken back. Why did she look different to me? I felt she was weird to me? Or am I imagining it like that? So many questions popped out of my mind. With this thought I went to my bed and dreamt about my love.

To be continued...

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys

I hope you are all doing well. This is another short chapter sorry guys I will upload a lengthy chapter next time.

Thank you 😊