Strangers and Sunsets

IMPORTANT A/N:

I'm putting this up here so people actually read it lol

Anyway, the next chapter is going to be mainly instagram but you might want to read the "captions" at least

This one has 2 instagram "posts" but the story continues inbetween FYI

~KJ

The rink wasn't crowded at practice tonight, but I noticed a figure out on the ice that I hadn't seen in awhile. Charlotte. Several falls later, I decided it was time to finally figure out what happened between us.

I quickly ran off the ice and took off my skates in record time, trying to catch up with her in the parking lot. 

"Hey." I started.

"What do you want?" She snapped

"Um... I know this is long over do, but what happened between us?"

"What do you mean? You know exactly what happened."

"Oh, so dropping me without a reason is a good enough of an explanation."

"Okay, little Ms. Perfect-"

"What?! Charlotte I'm nowhere near perfect, unlike you. You're the literal definition of perfect."

"No. No. No. You don't understand. You're a former valedictorian, literally the best skater out there, the ideal model, and every single guy wants you. It's not fair."

"No. What's not fair is dropping your friend of ten years like it's nothing. Ten years. Ten years Charlotte! Ten years down the drain just because you're jealous and can't be happy for someone, let alone your best friend. And you know what's worse, kissing someone's boyfriend. You're lucky it was just me and I still have a place in my heart for you after everything you've done to me."

"You know what? I wish I could turn you back into a stranger!"

"And I hoped you never stopped looking at sunsets upside down. Cause I haven't." I whispered with tears in my eyes as she stormed away.

I guess that was it. It was the end. For good.

@illinois_jones We had some good times, didn't we?

394,589 likes and 5,824 comments

@ejones21 pick your head up queen, your crown is falling

@ejfan34 who is she talking about???

@elliottjfan32 smh the locals

@ejfan21 guys it's part of a one direction song

@jonese203 how's training?

@gracecrow luv u bby 💕💕