Ghost Family Party:

It was the night just before my twenty-first birthday and I dreamt that I was in my Aunt's house and it was full of these strange people that I didn't know, the whole sitting room was packed with these ghosts inside it and it was some kind of a party and everyone was talking and enjoying themselves except for me even my Aunt was there and she was talking to these people like they were normal regular humans.
I went upstairs because the noise was too much and I also felt scared because I was the only one who knew that they were not human so I started praying silently. I went into my cousin's room where I met this young guy in a Black jumpsuit, he looked familiar like I had seen him somewhere before and a girl who was his sister. They were ghost siblings and were the children of the evil ghost who tried to kill me when I stayed at her house in February.
They introduced themselves to me, then the girl said something to her brother then the guy turned towards me and roughly grabbed me by my arms and started dragging me out of the room down the stairs, I struggled against them but the young guy (note not even that old but so strong) continued to hold onto me and took me into the sitting room I spoke to my Dad who I saw there but he wouldn't help me and I spoke to my Uncle and he told me to keep reciting what I did so I did but they still wouldn't go away and the guy held onto my arms and was still holding me, the sister was on my other side, even after reciting, the guy would not let go of me so I finally gave up and the dream ended.
When I woke up I saw that I was at my Aunt's house and people were strangely staring at me.
"What's going on?" I said rubbing my sleeping eyes and staring at the time crowd of strangers who I had never seen before in my entire life. What was I doing in my Aunt's house and why were there a bunch of strangers in it? I wanted to ask her but not in front of them.
"It's your birthday today isn't it?" The guy who I had seen in my dream asked walking closer to me with his sister. I stared at him in confusion and shock, how was he even here? He was from a dream so what was he doing in my life? What were any of these people doing here?
"Yes, it is," I replied slowly, staring back at the strangers, my Aunt seemed to blend in right amongst them.
"Well happy birthday," the guy replied.
"Thanks...I guess."
"What do you want to do today?" My Aunt asked me.
"Nothing yet I just want to know how I got here when I was sleeping in my own house with my parents how did I end up? And who are all of these people?" I asked looking at the people all around me covering the room.
"This is your house and we are your family," the guy answered me.
"Family?" I asked him puzzled. "No, you're not, I know who my family is."
"This is your house!" My Aunt told me.
"It's not," I said shaking my head. "You're my Aunt and my parents aren't even here, how did I even end up here?"
"The people you lived with were not your parents, your real parents live in a cave and they told me to look after you but this is your family," my Aunt explained.
"That's not possible," I argued. "I've met my family members so many times."
"Those were people your parents hired to pretend to be related to you, they didn't want you to suspect anything that's why they know you would never accept being one of us." My Aunt explained folding her arms.
"One of us?" I asked.
This day was getting stranger by each minute.
"Yes, ghosts," my Aunt said emphasizing the word itself. "Now that you are 18 you can officially visit your parents and learn more about your family history now that you are 'of age.'"
"I'm not a ghost!" I disagreed rejecting her words.
I got up from the sofa and felt dizzy.
"Take it easy," she said. "You will get a chance to learn all about them later."
"I don't want to," I refused shaking my head.
How could I be a ghost? I had lived a normal life my whole life, I grew up with my parents living in their house, I went to school, I played with my cousins, I had a childhood, I talked with people and met them, it just didn't seem possible at all.
"I know what your thinking," the boy said. "About that dream, you had last night."
"Dream?" I asked and then I remembered the dream of what had happened at the party, me being dragged downstairs by the guy and his sister and not being let go off, people partying in the sitting room and my Aunt joining them, it was such a weird dream, it felt real but that was just how dreams worked, sometimes dreams felt real but it was just the brain imagining it.
"That was just a crazy dream, just like all of this is," I said closing my eyes. I was hoping that when I opened my eyes I would be back in my own bedroom in my own house with my parents again, it was wishful thinking but I hoped it would work but when I opened my eyes the strangers, the guy, his sister and my Aunt still stood there and I was still in her house.
"It wasn't a dream, it was real," the guy said. "It did happen."
"You are crazy," I said. "I'm going home, I got up again and tried to move past them but the guy grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.
"What are you doing?" I shouted. "Let go of me!"
"No," the whispered in my ear.
"You should just accept your fate," my Aunt said.
"You are one of us and you always will be, forever," the guy said. He pushed a strand of hair away from my face.
"No, I'm not!" I struggled against him trying to push him away. "I'll never be."
"The more you resist the harder it will be for you," the guy whispered back.
I twisted and turned and with some effort, I managed to free myself away from him. I bolted out of the room and ran into the hallway where a tall mirror stood perched on the wall. I peered into the mirror and took a step back feeling shocked.
I didn't have a reflection.
'I guess I am a ghost,' I said staring into the nothingness from the mirror. All I could see was the old wallpaper and surroundings behind me, not myself.
I took a deep breath and decided to accept myself for who I was.
I was a ghost I guess.