Shattered Faith

The whole palace was decorated and lighted with flowers and Diyas. The crowd of people around had filled up the place and there was a noisy atmosphere., "Pita ji,..." came her voice as she ran against the entrance door of the palace, carrying the sweets she made in her hands , giving a push to the crowd between. At the moment suddenly the guards stopped her.

, "What is this ? Why are you-" she would get confused.

The guards obstructed , "We're sorry Princess , but Maharaj has denied us to let you inside."

, "What-?" she would laugh for a second , "No , no. It's not possible , how can Pita ji stop me ? Earlier he used to stop me from going out and now he's denying her own daughter to enter the palace ?"

, "We've got orders , Princess."

, "No you must have mistaken it. Just let me inside." she said again , trying to get in.

, "But Princess-" the guards would stop the way.

, "Quite!" she shouted at last , "I am also the princess of the kingdom and you must listen my orders too."she said. The guards let her inside , bowing their head down. Sati took a brief look at them , and then walked inside.

, "Pita ji..." she would yell charmingly , promptly moving towards the Yagna. She saw all the gods and goddesses present around. Daksha stood up from the Yagna and looked angrily at her , "Sati...?" he was shocked , yet looked furious. He stared at Sati' s face , her smile. She didn't look sad though. , "Why are you here ?"

, "What are you saying Pita ji ?" her smile gradually went feeble. She looked at her mother for a while , who wasn't looking at her.

, "You are no longer my daughter. Being together with that Aghori Shiva has made you too filthy and inferior. I don't want you to make this Yagna impure...."

Sati screamed as the whole palace echoed with her blaring shout , "You can't disrespect Mahadev!"

The Devtas around moved their heads towards her.

, "Shut up !" Daksha yelled back , "Shiva doesn't have any respect. He is an unpleasant man, and just a beggarly person."

, "Pita ji !" now her tears began to fall , "Just stop saying all this about my Swami."

Daksha instantly moved towards her, people around him tried to stop him , but he didn't. He came angrily in front oh her and snatched the sweets from her hands , throwing it on the ground, "Who are you to stop me !"

The whole hall went silent. No one did utter a word , or interrupt between them . Sati went down on her knees, and started weeping.

Lord Shiva was watching it all from his  from the Kailash , thumping his feet on the ground lightly, trying to control his anger. He knew what was going to happen at any moment , but was not meant to go there now.

 He knew what was going to happen at any moment , but was not meant to go there now