Well, well, well~

*Pfft* "Your the first ever to call me that.." Well, it's true ever since I've come to this world, no one has ever called me that.

"I'm so sorry your-" I cut her off "call me Rebekka, I'm more curious about how you said I was a villiness~" I wonder if she from the same world as me or another dimension!!... Ugh, I think after being recarnated I trun into to a science geek, I'm supposed to be a money geek!!

"Ah- that ummm.. well" geez is she that worried "it's fine you can tell me anything! I won't do anything to you~" I made my voice a little bit higher and softer so it'll sound like more of your typical babies voice so in other words cuter voice. She seem to be thinking, I bet she's thinking I'm just an naive, adorable and innocent girl and can't do anything to her yet fufufu~ if only she knows

"Well then Rebekka do you believe in another world" my eyes sparkle at those words will I have a comrade in this cruel and twisted world

"That depends on the world, won't you tell me about your world?" Please be the same, please be the same!

"If I tell you will you not think I'm crazy?" Girl you are a little kid, you'll just sound like a kid with a wild imagination "no, I will never I love stories!"

"hahah OK then! let me tell you about my world and how I got here. I'm from a world called Erath, I've lived there for 29 years, I died on my birthday but somehow I woke up as a 5 year old kid name marie Haceney, she is the second villiness to an otomegame I've played in my past life and your the main villiness to that otomegame." She explains but I only thought that came to my mind right now is SHE THE SAME!! WE ARE COMRADE AND VICTIMS TO THAT DISTASTEFUL GOD!

"But... one thing that I do not understand... why..wh-" huh what's going on is she going to cry

"W-what wrong-"

"WHY DID THEY TRASMITTED A GAY TO A OTOMEGAME TO CAPTURE MENS WHEN IM ONLY INTO WOMEN!!" she sigh "I only played the game because the villiness was so dame cute" I-I'm so glad no one was here to witness this after all gay people was still taboo in this world so to say it was not normal but it's not illegal either. I'm so glad I've met this person somehow he make me feel so safe knowing that someone else is the same as me... wait wait I know you guys gonna start thinking I'm lesbian but I'm not. I'm a hundred percent straight, I'm just glad to have a friend.

"Hahahah omg your so much fun! but I know what you mean, all the villiness girls are super dupper adorable~" his face waa flush red I smiled happy with that reaction

"W-wait your also-" I stammered trying hard to spit out her words "Yep! I honestly surprised you didn't figured it out after all the game did said that villiness was spoiled since young~"

"Yeah that's true you didn't act spoiled  at all- wait you also know about the game!?" "hahahaha man! Your reaction are always so great~!"

"*Sighed* it can't be help since I was just transmitted not too long ago..but I do have something to ask how can a 5 years old like you talk so good? I know I talk fine because I was gifted the ability from God but you-"

"I'm practice since I was not transmitted but recarnated and I had a little help from that you know who. the other kids can't even walk or talk that great yet. Unlike the Prince but that also a cheat, it's one of the good things about being born royal"

"Oh I heard about that the royal was gifted through generation from god to receive a boost in physical and mental health"

"Yep so they master stuff like talking, walking and even sometime learning faster then others do" sigh but what goods will it do to give them to a sinister bastard like the Prince. I knew it, I really do hate that god.