{7} The Necklace

*Rylie*

"Hey...Oh my god." Maggie said.

I looked at her weirdly while she called over the rest of the vamps.

"Whats..." Will trailed off.

"Oh my god," Eliza said while Sarah's eyes widened.

"What's wrong with you guys?" I asked.

"Your necklace." Will hesitated.

"Yea...Alek gave it to me last night. What's wrong?" I asked while grabbing the necklace. I loved it. It reached below my collar bones. It was a cute little sun and had an amazing meaning behind it.

"I see he told you everything then?" Sarah narrowed her eyes.

I nodded. "He said it was his mother's. And that she told him to give it to someone special."

Their faces suddenly fell. But when they saw my face of confusion, they all put on smiles.

"That's amazing!" Maggie exclaimed.

"Yea! We're all very happy for you." Sarah said.

*Alek*

"What! The! Actual! Hell!" Eliza yelled as she walked into my bedroom. Everyone else followed closely behind. Rylie had gone to take a shower before him and I went out on our third date tonight.

"What?" I asked.

"You gave-" Will started.

"YOU FREAKING GAVE RYLIE THE SUN NECKLACE" Sarah yelled.

"Hey! Don't yell it hurts my ears. And what about the necklace?" I said dumbfounded. I didn't understand what they meant but then I realized.

"You gave Rylie his necklace." Maggie said, putting emphasis on 'his'.

I stood up from my bed, "You guys know what that necklace means to me and what Riley means to me now."

"Alek. If Rylie were to ever figure out where or whose necklace is really from, you know he would never trust you. You're lying to him. He'd be hurt if he knew you lied to him." Will said.

I looked down at my lap in shame.

"You have to tell him the truth. Everything or else-" Maggie started.

"Or else what? You guys will tell him?" I said.

They all shook their heads. "No, but it's only a matter of time before he finds out or someone else tells him. Those guys are closer to finding us. And if they do, they'll go straight for Rylie, and you know exactly why. If Rylie doesn't know, one day overnight his whole world will change, and not for the better." Eliza said before they all walked out.