The Christmas Date turned Nightmare

(Sorry for the wait also, If you want to see more content from me check out my YouTube channel )

I put my poem in my pocket and wait in my living room for Sayori to get ready for our day together.

Sayori:"Hey MC, I'm ready."

MC:"Ok then let's go!"

We walk to the mall and Sayori starts shivering. I notice she forgot her jacket. Without saying a word I take off my jacket and put it around her. She starts to turn red and blush

Sayori:"T-thanks MC."

Me and Sayori make it to the mall and go through all the different stores in the mall. Then we go to a park we used to go to as kids and stand by the pond

Sayori: "I-I had fun today MC."

MC: "Yeah I did too. Oh by the way, Natsuki helped me make you some cookies"

I handed her the bag of cookies and her face lights up

Sayori:"Aww. Thanks MC!"

She hugs me tightly and takes one out to try.

Sayori:"They're sooooo good! I love them!"

I blush slightly.

MC:"Thanks."

Sayori:"I actually got you a present too!"

She got me a gift too? She hands me a small wrapped gift and when I unwrap it it's a photo of us in 2nd grade.

MC:"W-w-wow...this is amazing Sayori."

I hug her and she hugs me back

Sayori:"It's to remind us of how our friendship began. Our parents took that photo on the first day of 2nd grade...and I've never been happier that you became my best friend."

I start to tear up, I have to give her my poem now, I reach in my pocket and feel nothing but a hole. My heart drops.

Sayori:"MC are you ok?"

MC:"I was going to give you a gift of my own but I must've lost it accidentally."

???'s POV

I find a note on the ground it's a poem for Sayori from MC. I see them still in the distance

???:"So that prick got to his precious Sayori in time. Maybe I should just kill MC instead?"

I call 2 of my friends to come help me do the deed.

???:"Sorry MC, but your sweet little Sayori is all mine now..."

MC's POV

MC:"Anyway...I just wanted to say that meeting you was also one of the best moments of my life...and I lo-"

Before I can finish my sentence I feel a swift kick to my balls and fall to the ground. I look up and see two guys grabbing Sayori. I get up and move to push them off her, but then I get hit in the back of my head and fall into the snow, I then look up to see him...

MC:"k-kyle?
Kyle:"Yep. And unluckily for you MC. You won't live to tell Sayori what's on this poem."

Kyle pulls a lighter out and holds it up to the poem and burns it. I'm frozen in shock.

Sayori:"Kyle you really are a heartless asshol-"

Before she can finish the sentence Kyle slaps her.
I want to jump up and beat him to near-death at this point but I'm unable to move.

Kyle:"Take the bitch away...I'm going to end this waste of space."

Sayori:"NO PLEASE! MC!!

She cries out with her face covered in tears as she tries to get loose but the goons are too strong and she can't break free. Then Kyle turns back to me and picks up a golfclub and repeatedly hits me with it (funny haha Last Of Us 2: Joel in One reference) Before I blackout I look at Kyle and he says,

"Maybe if you left Sayori to die...you wouldn't be here right now about to die cold and alone."

He hits me with the golf club one last time and before I pass out, I see Kyle look at the picture of me and Sayori in 2nd grade as he stomps on it, shattering it. And as he walks away my vision slowly fades as i blackout.