Chapter 17- Go Ara

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's POV

Because Yoonji don't have parents and relatives, and she loves alone....Jungkook, Hoseok and her went to her house to talk about the person they hate a lot Park Bogum " Nonna, can you give a glass of water first ?" Yoonji nodded her head and went to take water for Jungkook....After Jungkook drank water, Yoonji said beside Hoseok, in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook sigh " Remember Go Aro?" Yoonji and Hoseok nodded their head " Song hye's sister and Aunty Ara's daughter " Yoonji said " The one who run away with his lover 5 years ago?" Hoseok said mostly likely asked, as he was confused " Yes her... .Her lover was non other than Park Bogum " He said, There was so much hate in Jungkook's voice when he said Bogum's name.

He was about to continue, but there was a knock on the door " Must be Yoongi Hyung....Hobi hyung, open the door please " Hoseok nodded his head and went to open the door for Yoongi....Hoseok opened the door....Yoongi smiled when he saw Hoseok " Hey Hobi " Yoongi said in his deep voice, making Hoseok blush.

" H-Hey Yoongi " He said, Yoongi chuckled when he saw Hoseok red cheeks of Hoseok....Yoonji came to them " You both can flirt later...come inside Yoongi " Yoongi sighed " I was about to kiss him " Yoongi thought to himself.....Hoseok went inside still blushing, They all sat on the couch.

This time Yoongi beside Hoseok and Yoonji beside Jungkook " Should I continue " They nodded their head " Me and Yoongi hyung went to Daegu.... Bogum's home Town....that time the only thing we found that Bogum married a woman their...and from her he had a baby....and after few months they both disappeared " Jungkook looked up and saw Yoongi who nodded his head to continue.

" Me and Yoongi hyung doubted that He killed them....After that we found a picture of him with Go Ara " Yoonji sighed...same With Hoseok " But how are you so sure that she is the one he got married with?" Yoonji asked him, Hoseok nodded his head, in agreement " You know how every year he came to Hospital for it's anniversary " Yoonji and Hoseok nodded their head.

" But on our hospital's 33th anniversary, he came one week before it " Jungkook asked " Yeah but...he also did that on 34 and 35th anniversary " Jungkook sighed when Hoseok said that " Remember Go Ara's behavior ".

Flashback, 5 years Ago

( Go Ara ) (1st important character in Bogum's story )

Jungkook Pov

After my round I entered into Go Ara Noona's room to meet her " Yeah I will meet you in the night " I heard her talking on the phone , Mid night? Isn't it too late to meet someone...I knocked on the door to get her attention " Oh Kookie...come in " I smiled at her and got inside her room.