Chapter 31 - Little Boy

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Taehyung's POV

Finally running away from Papa Jin and Father in law, I grabbed Jungkook's hand and dragged him out of the mall, before they find us again " Calm down Hyung " I stopped and looked at Jungkook, who was breathing heavily just like me " why....are we running?" He asked me between his breaths " Jungkook! Go Ara's son " He wide his eyes.

" Let's go " I ran behind the Energetic Boy " John...start the car " I said to John " No, Jin sir will kill me " John said sweating...I glared at him and grabbed his collar, which made him starlted " If you won't start the car...I will kill you before Jin Papa " Jungkook sighed and pushed me by my chest " John hyung... emergency " Jungkook said with his cute puppy eyes.

John sighed " Fine! Get in " Jungkook went inside the car " tell him the address " I told John address...

No one's Pov

" So they run away " Jin sighed disspointed " I can't believe the both grooms are not here for their wedding shopping " Kim hee said....Jimin was glaring at a boy who was looking at Yoonji's legs...she was wearing a skirt... Jimin cleanched his fist when he saw the boy taking pictures of her.

He took off his jacket and went to Yoonji, He grabbed her arm and turn her around, starlted her...he warp the jacket around her waist, Yoonji was shocked and his this action...she noticed that Jimin was glaring at a boy, who was holding a phone towards them, with nervous expressions.

" jerk " Yoonji looked at Jimin, who turn around and went away without saying anything, She sighed softly " I think he is not that bad " She mumbled.

On the other hand Jungkook and Taehyung were standing in front of the house, Shi Jin told Taehyung... Jungkook was about to ring the bell when they heard someone from behind the house.... Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was already looking at him...They went behind the house, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung and pulled him back.

They hid behind the pillar " This boy is getting on my nerves " they  looked at the woman,who was harshly holding a boy...who was crying hardly... Jungkook wanted to go and slap that woman but he stopped, because he knew that they have to save that kid without letting anyone know that know that the kid is gone and is with them... especially Bogum.

The woman pushed the boy on the ground and went away...The boy cried " It's him hyung...come on " Jungkook and Taehyung tip topped towards the boy... Jungkook grabbed the boy's hand, which made him flinch " Don't worry, I won't hurt you " Jungkook gave him a soft smile.

The boy stopped crying and title his head, staring at Jungkook " Come with us " Taehyung was keeping an eye so nobody come there....The boy touched Jungkook's cheeks, with his tiny hands  " B-bunny " Jungkook smiled and picked the boy, who hugged Jungkook " Tae " Jungkook sighed Taehyung to go... Taehyung nodded and went behind them.

Taehyung opened the car for them...they sat on the back seat, John who was eating his apple looked at them shocked " Drive the car John " Taehyung hurriedly said, looking outside the window, scared...not for himself but for Jungkook " you both kidnapped a kid ?!" He yelled at them... Taehyung and Jungkook glared at him.

" Just the the car!" Taehyung yelled which made the boy flinch, John gulped and drive the car.... Jungkook looked down at him " what's your name ?" He softly asked him... Taehyung was looking at them " Jaegguk " Jungkook bite his lower lip not to cry.

" Nonna what will you name your child in the future ?" Jungkook asked Go Ara, who chuckled at him " what's with this sudden question " Jungkook pouts at her " Just answer me " He whined " if it will be girl...I will name her Jungyeon and if boy that Jaegguk, because it's similar with yours " she said smiling sweetly at him.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook worried when he saw his tearly eyes...He hold his hand, Jungkook sniffs and looked at Taehyung, who nodded his head...He looked back at Jaegguk " Jaegguk....my name is Jungkook....I'm your Eomma's friend " Jaegguk wipes his tears with his tiny hands " Where is E-eomma " Jaegguk was only 3 years old that's why he talks slowly.

Taehyung intertwined his fingers with Jungkook, because he knew that Jungkook was holding himself not to cry " S-she- " Taehyung cut him off " She is gone for some work " Taehyung answered for Jungkook, when he noticed that it was getting hard for him.

After few minutes Jaegguk fall asleep hugging Jungkook... Jungkook smiled softly " Jungkook we can't take him home...Bogum will know that he is with us and then " Jungkook sighed and took out his phone, he dailled someone's number... Taehyung frowns at him...John was glancing at them from time to time.

Jungkook smiled when the person pick up the call " Hello Minho " Taehyung cleanched his fist " not that Mincho " Taehyung was getting angry " I need your help...where are you ?" Jungkook asked him, while caressing Jaegguk's back with one hand " I'm just about to leave from the hospital Jungkookie " Minho said on the other line.

" Can you meet at Haho Mayoll Cafe ?" Taehyung was starting at him " of course, I will see you on 15 minutes " Minho hangs up the call " Hyung...Haho Mayoll Cafe " Jungkook said to John, who looked at him though the mirror and nodded his head....After 5 minutes John stopped the car in front of the Cafe.

Taehyung got out of the car and went to open the door for Jungkook " Thanks " Jungkook thanked him and picked up the sleeping Jaegguk... Taehyung smiled at him...They both said on the corner of the Cafe, don't want to get notice maybe anyone " Why Minc-...M-minho?" Taehyung panicked when he called Minho, Mincho in front of Jungkook.

" Because he is the only person I can trust after my other friends " Jungkook said to him... Taehyung frowns " I can't tell other's about Go Ara Nonna's death " Jungkook leaned back on the chair... Taehyung nodded his head

Bogum's POV

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY HE IS NOT HERE!" I shouted at the woman who I left for Jaegguk to keep an eye on " S-sir " I slapped her " Useless " I scoffed and went away....I get inside my car, What the hell is happening! First two guys went my lawyer and now two guys kidnapped Jaegguk...who the hell are they!

______________________
Chapter 31

Sorry for short Chapter ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

One chapter and then Taekook wedding ☺️

Invitation card 😂

Thanks for reading ♥️

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰