Chapter 3

Hinata's POV

When i was in the parking lot with my brother i got an ache in my back so i said to my brother who notice "brother can you let go of me now my back hurts" as my brother watched me with sweat in my face he then proceed to put me down and said "ofc2x my back hurts aswell" my brother smile with a little pain on it and i suddenly got in to his back and massage it and when he finally felt that it doesn't hurt he then began to search something in his car "here" as i tilt my head in the side with confusion...and then i noticed that there is a bag in his car and i received the chocolate ofc he gave it to me..."hmmm" i opened the chocolate box and picked one with a caramel on top of it and i tasted cause its tempting and very beautiful "ahhhhmmm~"i suddenly noticed that the chocolate has a surpice in the inside it's a strawberry type of flavour and my brother patted my head and said" dont eat it so fast i got some more in the car" and he smiled my life has been blessed after that i said to my brother that i want to go shopping to buy some stuff for my appearance and for my chest binder and ofc he will said "yes ofc my darling but with one condition" i suddenly fell a cold air on my body and "ofc brother i will do anything *with face of cuteness*" "hmmm.. Alright this is my condition......-" after of all that i rushed to the gym so that i can practice with the others and "will get permission by Sugawara that i will be leaving early and say hello to Sayanar-" before i couldevn finish what's in my mind a guy suddnly pushed me.

Tsukishima "ooops i suddnly bumped in to you sorry~" he just pushed me what the hell "oh it's alright*as i smiled that i will kill him*" then i stand up and suddenly "oohhh Hinata do you have a boyfriend or something" as tsukishima suddenly bragged about that i tilt my head in confusion "whaa-" when the team heard and noticed that there is a commotion Sugawara suddenly said "what is going on" Tsukishima is picking something in his pocket and he gets his phone unlocked it and "let them saw what you where doing in the parking lot earlier" he smirked and then all the team suddenly flinched after they saw the pic i was going to ask the team about the pic when Kegeyama suddenly shouted "BOKE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN DOING THERE AND IN THE PUBLIC OF ALL THE PLACES YOU COULD HIDE IT!" i suddenly fell that the team stares at me with disgust i stared at Yamaguchi who is always with Tsukishima i noticed thaat he wants to say something but he insested by not telling anyone and i looked at them in confusion" what are you all talking about" i can hear the manager's walking here and said "all of you stop what your doing" and Kiyoko said "what are you all doing to Hinata!?" And Kegeyama let got his phone out and let them see what they saw earlier and Yachi suddenly recalled that hinata had a brtoher..... *WIAT WAIT WAIT!*
__________________________________

_______________

Hi author here sorry for the distraction i just wanted to say that Kiyoko and Yachi knows what hinata's real gender is and only the of them knows hinata's relatives like having a brother.
That's all PEACE.!✌️

_____________

__________________________________

Yachi suddenly recalled that Hinata had a brother and she said that no one can know about this even though Hinata didnt tell us whats his name yet.
*RECALLING ENED*
Kiyoko herself remembered what hinata told them aswell so kiyoko just said that "i think that was just a relative or a person that hinata knows" the teams suddenly turn there heads again to me and One of the teams apologies for the accusation or stared at him like a dirty dog and the rest did aswell tsukishima said "but still im not removing this in my phone for purposes" and Kegeyama "me aswell" the two had a very very cold stares at me and the teams act silently while we all practiced and i got close to Sugawara and said "Sugawara~senpai i want to leave early today i got some things that i need to handle... Will you give me permission?" he said "ofc but you need to practice tomorrow cause i got something to tell all of you" as the teams heard of it and said "HAIII" and i said "thank you senpai" i bowed to him and get to the dressing room to dress up and while i was inside i dressed my self as fast as i can so no one can saw me and got out and run faster so that my brother wont wait for me so long... I got out of the gym and rushed to the parking lot cause meet my brother and got in the car he drove to the the mall.

In the teams*
We all got out as soon as Hinata got out in to the gym and followed to where his going and we ended up in the parking lot and we saw a luxurious car we think that was a lamborgini car

This is what it looks like as we got closer we hid so that Hinata can't see us we all glared at the car and Hinata, Hinata knocked at the window and the car opened we all think that was cool and our eyes shined as the door of the car opened a guy ...

This is what it looks like as we got closer we hid so that Hinata can't see us we all glared at the car and Hinata, Hinata knocked at the window and the car opened we all think that was cool and our eyes shined as the door of the car opened a guy with a suit on came out to the car and hugged Hinata as he offered the other door to hinata and he got inside Tsukishima starts to take pic and the other aswell the others jaw just drop in to the ground and one of the guys said Nishinoya "i think hinata is rich but the guy had a suit and i thought that was his gaurd". When the car left the teams stood up and rushed to the gym as if they're going to get eaten by a giant frog in they're back and when the guys finally got in they then go to Kiyoko and Yachi for asking and Ninshinoya said "my Queen do you know that hinata is Rich! Kiyoko and Yachi glared at eachother and the guys just got more confused to what hinata is really is.

__________________________________

____________

Ayye yall that's it for today hope yall like the story and credits for the photo in the upper and yeah i hope yall enjoyed it sooo

See yiu in the ext Chaps!
PEACE! ✌️😘.