Chapter 12

No one's POV

Hinata was replying to Kenma that he is going to his(her) house now Hinata got a faint gigle and Sugawara and Kiyoko hearted it and Kiyoko had a pink tint on her because to how Hinata's giggle was so cute even Sugawara was blushing and covering his face because of the cuteness the team was just confused to why the manager and Sugawara wa blushing.

*the team didn't hear it so they've got the most precious giggle that they missed soo they stoopid*

Sugawara thought to why was Hinata giggled so suddenly he peeked to the phone and he saw that Hinata was texting with a person and even replying with kisses and hearts on it and Sugawara was just like *boy I didn't even notice this shi~* then suddenly Hinata noticed that her shoulder was warm she then noticed that Sugawara was like almost cuddling with her, The teams reaction be like.

*boy what are you doin... YOU BETTER STOP STOP! but they can't complain because they know Sugawara can kill them without even touching them*

The time went by and they need to go home Sugawara wanted to walk Hinata to her home because will Sugawara found out that Hinata was a girl all along but Hinata said that she lived in a hill and it's a mile away that is why Sugawara just noded to Hinata that his not coming with her *because you know Hinata lived in a hill even though in a luxury house not in a hill* they said their bye to eachother and got depart.

Hinata was now walking to go to his house he then saw that his phone was vibrating then she picked it, unlock and saw that Kenma texted her that he is almost there Hinata then chuckled and replied that he(she) is almost at the house aswell and the convo ended.

Time Skip (yasss ik I'm being lazy again so don't complain I got problems and you got problems so we're tied)

Hinata arrive to his house and she didn't saw kenma so he unlocked the door and got inside changed his shoes into slippers and proceeded to the living room if her brother or her didn't off the TV but it's off so she then got upstairs he throws his bag on the side and jumped to the bed.

A while has passed and she didn't even changed her shirt and she didn't take of the binder and the contacts aswell she heard a doorbell she then rushed to go the door and slammed open it, and there she saw Kenma in the door.

Hinata's POV

I was so excited that a doorbell suddenly rang and I rushed to go to the door to see Kenma i then hugged him and he hugged me back I was glad that I didn't take off my contacts and changed my shirt, I then placed a slippers infront of him and he entered my house I closed the door when he was done taking off his shoes and used the slippers.

I can see that Kema had some sparkles in his eyes and I can tell that he liked my house I then strolled him around so tha he can see the rooms but when he walked to the bedroom I glared at him that he would like it but suddenly he's seem like he doesn't like the room at all.

Kenma's POV

I walked to the bedroom were Shoyo and i walked in I suddenly sniffs the air and i can smell that the air had a guy's perfume and i know that this is a guys perfume because this is a strong one unlike a girls perfume I frown and saw Shoyo that he had a worried face on i then have my composure and confidence build up and asked him  "Shoyo do you live with someone?" I can see that he flinched so that ment he was living with someone I then sigh and hugged him and ofc we are talking about Shoyo so he would hug back but here is this felling that there something odd about shoyo for some odd reason aswell.

Hinata's POV

I wanted to tell Kenma bout my secret being a girl but I fell that he would leave and be disappointed at me that I am not a guy and I lied at him, while I was hugging him I looked at him and he had a confused face on so our hug was done and I told him to go to the living room and im going to change for a bit I saw him noded and got to the door and opened it and closed afterwards, I sighed because of the thinking that if I revealed that I am a girl to Kenma he would hate me and I don't want that to happened.

Hinata then got to the bathroom and talked off her clothes, binder and her contacts and her wig aswell she then washed herself up after that she blow dry her head and changed into a big yellow hoodei that was owned by his brother and her pants was a black sikling one ad she comed her hair and she was ready to face Kenma and say the truth to him.

Hinata got downstairs proceeds to go to the living room and saw Kenma playing some games in his phone she then got closer to Kenma's back and when she was now close she hugged Kenma and Kenma was surprised about it he then saw a long orange hair and got confused to who this person was he saw that the person had long orange hair just like Shoyo but long and had a yellow hoodei on he didn't saw the face yet but he can fell some familiar sensation about it then the person with a long hair girl suddenly said his name like this KENMAAA~ while she was dying that Kenma can fell that the girl was sobbing *I know this fanfic had some drama a little bit but trust me it will be more drama in the future chaps* he then realised that only Hinata and him was alone but he got confused to why this girl suddenly appeared and he can fell his neck got some conformable a squishy thing on it and he can fell that he was relaxed but he was still confused to who was it.

After some time Hinata then take off her grip or hug to Kenma and she then apologise to him that he suddenly hugged him while Kenma who was his head was still in a loading moad to who was this person and then the girl then said her name was "kenam I'm sorry I lied to you I'm Hinata" then the girl glanced at Kenma who was super red and he passed out.

Kenma passed out and Hinata panicked to why Kenma suddenly passed out she then placed him to the couch and let him sleep for a while.

Hinata then got to the kitchen to prepare some soup for the both of them and after some while she managed to made this~

She then placed it to the table and glanced to the couch were Kenma was sleeping, Hinata got worried so she got to the living room and to the couch she then lifted Kenma's head and she sat down and placed Kenma's head into her lap

Sometime later

Like some minutes later Kenma then woke from his little nap and he saw Shoyo with a different eye color and he though to himself that the eye color was so pretty and he got his senses back when he heard Hinata yelling his name he then sat up and then Hinata hugged him he got some confusing face because he felt a squishy thing in his body pressing on and that felling he felt in his neck was Shoyos chest he got red all over his face but he didn't faint cause if he do he will see Hinata crying in the next part  when he woke up again so he didn't pass out.... For now.

After sometime a awkward silent has occurred ans suddenly Hinata said that they need to eat because she was hungry and Kenma was hungry aswell so they got up and go to the kitchen to eat the soup that Hinata made.

Kenma's POV

Even though the soup was a little bit cold it taste good but I can't take away my eyes to Shoyo because now that I saw her as a girl I felt embarrassed to why I always hug her and while I was minding myself I heard Shoyo~

_________________________________________________

Alright so that's it for now and I hope you liked it cause it taked me 1 hour making this today cause my lazy ass was not controlable at all so I hope you liked it and I think i made a little long soo yeah hope you still liked it ^_^

Sooo see yall for the next updates😁

PEICE✌️💓