15: HER TRUTH

SCENE 1: Vansh is in the closed room drunk and Riddhima is searching for him.

Riddhima: Vansh...Vansh where are you? Weird he came home and didnt even go out, then where did he disappear all of a sudden, a while back he was near the pool side right?!....Vansh....Vansh where are you.

Grandma: What happened dear, why are you so worried, are you alright?

Riddhima: Its vansh, i cant find him!

Grandma: Leave it dear, when he feels sad or outrageous he goes into that room and locks himself and comes out the next day.

Riddhima's pov: I cant leave him there!

She goes near the room and knocks the door.

Riddhima: Vansh, please open the door, i am worried please open the damn door Vansh.

She knocks for 3-5 times then suddenly Vansh opens door and she falls on him

Vansh: What do you want?

Riddhima: Nothing....I was worried.

Vansh: Wow, you are worried about me.

Vansh is drunk and is about to fall but riddhima holds him.

Riddhima: Vansh, you are not fine lets go to the room come.

Vansh: WAIT!! On our wedding night you asked me who she was right, i will tell you.

Riddhima: Vansh, its alright we will talk about it later.

Vansh: NO! Today i will speak, you just listen!.....Her name was Arohi, she was also just like you simple,sweet and very kind hearted, she was a lawyer you know! She worked as a legal advisor in some company! i met her in her office, i was no one at that time dad was alive and he was handling the business and everything.....it was like love at first sight!! You know i follwed her for so many weeks but she didn't fall for me, and after 3 months she accepted my love.

Riddhima: Amazing, wonderful, now lets go into the room.

Vansh: I am not done yet! ...........She met my parents and I met her parents,my Dad died and i had to handle the business, and i was not able to give her time, but still she supported me through my emotional phase in my life till my successful life as a businessman, everyone were happy with our relationship and i decided to marry her.

Riddhima: Vansh, please stop you will regret telling me this in the morning, and i know you wouldn't want to share this with me if you were sober.

Vansh: Why? You have the right to know about my past, afterall you are my wife, my love...listen..listen the story will get interesting now, i was sitting ready at the wedding stage...i waited for hours but she never showed up!!! YES!! you are guessing correct she ran away!!! And siya told that all her jewelry was also missing..........and everyone told me that all the way she was just a gold digger.....at first i didn't believe anyone but later i got used to the fact that i was cheated.....wait you never saw her photo clearly right, let me on the lights......and Riddhima meet Arohi and arohi meet riddhima......