33 : THE FINAL FACEOFF!!

Vansh: 100765342...i should remember the number...*he looks for it* there are a lot, 1007....*slowly his sight starts to fade as if his eyes are closing* I need to be awake! I need to! Look for it Vansh...

Suddenly the bag falls down and all the antidotes hit the floor....and he also collapses on the floor...

Vansh: Damn it! i..i...need to find it.... *suddenly he sees the antidote with the correct number* There it is... *injects himself and feels his senses coming back*

SCENE 2: Kabir brings Riddhima back to the place..

Riddhima: After all this Vansh will never leave you! He will kill you and he will not stop until he does!

Kabir: Shhhh! *keeps a finger on her lips* Dont get your expectations high, he himself is in danger, we will think about it later, let me call him so that we will get a confirmation if he is alive or not! *calls*

Vansh: Kabir!!

Kabir: Wow! You sound perfectly alright! Which means you took the antidote!

Vansh: Kabir, where is Riddhima?!

Kabir: Riddhima?! I don't have any Riddhima, well i have Arohi! *evil laugh*

Vansh: DAMN YOU!

Kabir: I have something for you to do! After that i swear i will give her back!

Vansh: First proof, show me that she is alright!

Kabir: Fine talk to her...

Vansh: Video proof!

Kabir: Smart! Here see her then...

Vansh: Riddhima! Dont worry, i will save you! I love you..

Riddhima: Vansh...*kabir closes her mouth*

Vansh: Don't you dare touch her with your filthy hands!

Kabir: Enough of the proofs! Now i will call you back in a minute and tell you what to do! *cuts the call*

Riddhima: He will soon come here! And he will save me!

Kabir: Oh god! Arohi, this is the last place he would even think of!

Riddhima: Yeah, it would have been the last place he would have thought of, but after you showed me, now this is the place he would first think of!

Kabir: What do you mean!

Riddhima: He is smart enough, lets see if you are also smart!

Kabir: Playing mind games with me huh? I am not stupid like other people...*closes her mouth with a tape*

SCENE 3: Vansh is thinking about Riddhima in a car...

Vansh: I asked for a video proof, so that i could see around her and figure out maybe where she is! But i couldn't find anything, God, just one clue, just give one clue to save her! *he looks at the video he recorded while showing her* YES!! I got the clue!! After all it's my Riddhima and she is smart as hell!!

In the house....

Kabir's pov: What if she wasn't playing mind games with me! Did she really mean it? But how could he know where she is....*he also looks the video* How? How? What the hell, she gave away the address with morse code! She used her eyes to convey the morse code!!

FLASHBACK...

Arohi and vansh are talking in her room...

Vansh: Wow! You have interest in morse code?