Snake Hypnosis and Secrets

Another month had passed, but now almost half the demons Angel had found had been rehabilitated and got into heaven. Alastor was a little peeved by him being wrong about redemption, but at the same time, he was interested in how Angel was able to help them along with Charlie.

He was heading downstairs when he saw a rowdy snake guest who tried to get in the hotel only for him to bump into a marble statue of a woman, causing it to fall. 

Thankfully, Angel appeared out of nowhere and caught it. She heaved a breath of relief, put the statue back in place, and glared at the rowdy demon.

"First, did you come here to rehabilitate?" She said lowly.

"Wha? Nah, I heard of this hotel and thought-"

"You clearly aren't gonna be a guest with that attitude." Angel growled. And then to the other's suprise...

She hissed something. Husk, Nifty, Charlie, Vaggie, and Alastor couldn't figure out what she said since she literaly hissed like a snake, but the snake demon looked like he was put into a trance. He then turned around and left without a word.

.....

"Ok, I'll bite. What was that?" Husk said, a little intimidated from the stange hissing Angel had made.

"Oh, that was Parseltongue; simpley put, a language of reptiles, snake originally. It was an old ancient magic of the Dark Arts, and it wasn't a common one either." Angel said going back to the statue and cleaning any dirt on it.

"I swear, you almost flipped when he nearly wrecked it." Vaggie pointed out.

"Well, this is a statue of my 8 times great-grandmother; Ioanthe Peverell. It's been in the family for generations." 

"Wow! It doesn't look like it could be a year old!" Nifty said. "Was she important?"

"Yeah, she was the last bearer of the Peverell name before marrying into my dad's family." Angel said. "And in their prime, the Peverell family was prioritized above all magic families for 400 years." She finished to the others suprise.

"What?! They were that great?!" Charlie exclaimed as she started asking questions about Angel's family. 

However, Angel had to stop the princess when she asked about her parents.

"With respect Charlie, I don't like talking about my parents. No they were never abusive either." Angel said before excusing herself.

Now that Alastor thought about it, Angel never told even him about her family. From the sound of it, something happened to them. 10 years and he never found out...

Hmm...how to get her to talk?

---------------------

cliffhanger! I'm all for suggestions on what can happen in the hotel and between Angel and Alastor!

plz comment and give me suggesstions!