Chapter 1: The start of it all

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Kylie Ann with Emo hair she has black jeans and black veil bride's shirt. Kylie Ann lives in New York City in Brooklyn. She is a rich girl who is very sweet, but is a very bragging person whenever she gets something she puts it in your face. She gets into lots of trouble and very sneaky. Kylie Ann likes to steal what isn't hers she steals money, jewelry, cars, and diamonds but importantly she steals ID's. "Where is her parents you say", they are not really around her that much, but they are there. Her parents doesn't know why she does these things, and does not like it one bit, her mom works at a coffee shop downtown, and her dad is a mechanic.

Kylie Ann has a couple of friends named James, Charles, Kathy and Mary, but there is a catch to it some of her friends steals too. Kylie Ann goes to school at schools of arts she loves art, but doesn't like painting. She has an A in all of her classes accept for math and reading, Kylie Ann went to a club with Kathy, James and Mary and had lots to drink that night after school. She was so drunk her mom wasn't expecting it. When she came home that same night she lost all of her cool, mom told her she was grounded for six days she can't go out for a while until she learns her lesson.