8

"I still don't know what to do," said Tyler one day during a meeting with me, Ann, Marcos, and Javier.

     "Maybe we can tell 'em to please back off from Jayden?" suggested Javier.

     "God, Javier, you're stupider than you look," sighed Ann. Javier shifted uncomfortably in the chair.

     "We obviously can't do that," snapped Tyler. "They'd come for Jayden either way. He's like the last diamond on Earth."

     I had an idea. Maybe it was a stupid idea, but it was still an idea.

     "Guys?"

     They all turned to me.

     "Maybe.. maybe we could set up a sort of trap. Like we'll use me to lure them in, then kill them all."

     They all stayed silent for a few seconds, looking dumbfounded. Then chaos broke out.

     "What?! No! That's too dangerous!"

     "Yeah! It's extremely risky!"

     "Never, ever say that again I swear-"

      And they kept on rambling like that for a while.

     "-and you mean to much to me for me to lose you." That line was all we actually heard when the rambling died down. Everyone turned to look at Tyler who was starting to flush with embarrassment.

     "Um, that's not what I meant- I meant- Listen what I'm-"

     "It's okay, Tyler," I laughed.

     Everyone looked to me when they heard me call him by his first name. (I swear everyone just be turning to look everywhere) And that was when we felt explosion and heard yelling, once again.
     We all got up and started running towards the source, but Tyler demanded I stay back, unlike I did last time.

     "But Tyler, please! I really wanna fight! I know it's dangerous, but I really really want to! I won't let you down I promise."

     He hesitated, but saw the plea in the puppy eyes I was making. "All right. But you have to stay by my side the entire time." He handed me a machete he got from the room a while back.

     We ran into the fight and I tried my best to slash at the bad vampires. I didn't know who was in our mafia or the other mafia.
     There were explosions everywhere, and I was afraid that they were going to hit us. I wondered where this building was located, seeing as the area surrounding the place didn't seem to be bothered by the noise or movement.
     Many vampires kept running towards me, but Tyler did his best to fight them off. But then he got caught in an explosion, causing him to get knocked out. I tried to run to him but got held back. I felt a force hit my head, and I didn't remember much after that.