23.

Peyton.

"I don't want to leave." I murmured as Kol and I were sitting in the sand, enjoying cake by the ocean, I didn't want to leave the bliss that was the beach house and the sandy beach itself, it had been a perfect getaway and now sadly it had to come to an end.

"I know baby but we can always come back, it's not going anywhere, plus this is our home, it's a present from my father." His confession baffled me and I didn't know how to react to that. "I thought it was your family home or something?" I questioned Kol looking at the beautiful beach house behind us.

"Yes at first, then my father decided to put it in our names, making it ours, I don't know what he's thinking but he's been putting property and more and more of our assets into either my name or yours." His further explanation had me on a tailspin, why would Mr. Tempest put assets into my name, why would he do it when he had three other children besides Kol, though Kol was the third child he seemed to be the only child to Mrs. Tempest which wasn't true.

"I don't know my love, but what I do know is that you should never question my father's intentions, he always had good ones even if he keeps you in the dark about it, so you don't need to worry your pretty head about anything and enjoy me, along with cake on a beach." I wanted to argue but Kol's dismissal left no room for it, therefore I laid back on the blankets my legs tangled with Kol's, and forgot my troubles.

Europe had been amazing, and the best time of my life, I was sure nothing could trump whatever else destination I would go to, I was happy with Kol, we were happy, as a couple our communication wasn't lacking, he knew how to take care of me, when I was moody or when I needed space, he understood me more at times than I did myself and I was grateful to Mr. Tempest for making me go on this trip.

"Kol." I mumbled as my head lay on his broad and hard yet surprisingly soft chest. "Yes, my love." His voice rumbled in his chest in a soothing baritone and I melted more to it. "Things are going to change when we get back, promise you won't leave me." I stated my fear not knowing how to control it, I was afraid that when we went back home Kol and I would be split apart by our jobs and never have time like we did now.

"I know it's not going to be easy since we haven't gone to work and my parents or your friends don't know about us, but whatever happens I'm not leaving your side Peyton, you're the one I want, the one for me and no one can change that, I will always stick by you, I promise you." He asserted with a dominance I craved so deeply and his words made my conviction stronger, I would never leave Kol as long as he wanted me.

"Thank you." I mumbled with a sigh as I inhaled his musky scent like a drug addict, I was consumed by Kol and I knew he was the same, we were crazy for each other and I would do anything to make sure no one would get in between us. "When we get back  it will probably be winter, let's hope the house refurbishment is done." He exclaimed and I wondered what he was talking about.

"Kol which house?" I questioned and he chuckled. "Sweetpea, you do remember you and I bought a house right, I had it refurbished, and added a few things." He replied simply as if what he said wasn't shocking at all, I was the one who had gotten the house now it seemed Kol had remodeled it, I wonder if my thoughts were on the right track.

"You can't possibly expect me to live by myself in a cold penthouse during winter when my boyfriend has a perfectly good house." He teased and I rolled my eyes. "Don't you think it's a little too early for us to move in together?" I questioned and he shrugged.

"Peyton we've spent half the year in Europe, instead of staying one month and half in Europe you begged me to stay an extra month, which I complied, then you asked me for another month, which I complied to, then I thought about it and decided we stay for another three months, we've been living together for half a year babe, so there isn't a rush." He asserted and I found no reason to argue with Kol, he had been right, and honestly, me arguing would only lead to a fight over nothing.

"You're right, it would be lovely to live with you, Sir Tempest." I responded with my hand gliding down his rock hard abs into the tiny black shorts I had gotten him in Brussels. He groaned as his shaft hardened in my palm. "Naughty kitty." He whispered in my ear as another grunt escaped from his lips.

"Uh fuck!" He cursed as I began stroking his cock, his shorts hung low at his knees as I went on my knees above him. "Please daddy with your mouth sweetpea." I didn't need to be told twice as my lips wrapped around his cock, he began thrusting in, with each thrust I could feel him hitting the back of my throat, probing deeper down my throat, I was glad to not have a gag reflex.

"Uh fuck Peyton!" He cursed loudly as I pumped faster, Kol was endowed and it took all my self control not to slam myself onto his thick long length, I kept stroking and pumping whilst he thrust into my mouth. "Fuck!" He grunts loudly as his seed burst down my throat and I greedily swallowed the bittersweet taste of Kol.

We both lay on the ground panting for air as I had soiled the blanket we were on. "So tell me, how many times have we had sex on this beach?" Kol kissed me gently as his question registered in my mind. "Too many times to count, plus if you add the times we had sex in the water, I've lost count." He burst out laughing and I joined him, I loved watching Kol being boyishly happy, he had gone through so much he deserved to burst out laughing as we both lay naked on a beach.

"Let's get back, you've got sand in those curls." He ordered and we wore our clothes and gathered the left over cake, umbrella, and blanket. "What do you want for lunch?" I asked as we made our way to the beautiful two story beach house, painted in white and accentuated with greek style design on the shutters.

"How about pasta, the kind you made the other day." I knew exactly what he wanted but of course, Kol being Kol had forgotten the whole recipe and what I had made exactly, all he did was fill the bottomless pit that was his stomach, I wondered how he wasn't fat with how much he ate, but of course, I reminded myself of the monster between his legs, his height and the muscles that were carved on his body.

"I've got you, big guy." I chortled as we made our way upstairs for the shower. "I'm going to get the bath running." I announced as Kol went to check his phone, with a nod to me he left and I headed for the bathroom. Though I knew everything was going to be okay, I still wondered what it will be like when we finally went back home, obviously, rumors of my relationship with Kol would've been spread, but could I handle it, could we survive the pressure of people who didn't want us to be together.

I hoped we would because I knew I couldn't live without Kol, I was too invested in him, and getting a broken heart wasn't on the things I wanted to experience again and so I wouldn't.

+++

Vote - Comment - Share

Kol and Peyton spent half a year in Europe, remember that for the chapters that come ahead, so I don't have to continuously explain why and how they are the way they are.

LMJ