39.

Fate always gives us a chance to love again, we're the ones left to determine if we want to seize that chance.

Peyton M. Lake.

Peyton.

"Peyton!" I groaned hearing Murdock yell from downstairs, it was too early in the morning for his brand of loud. "Babe you've gotta wake up or he'll keep yelling." Kol nudged me and I whined not wanting to get up.

"You go see what he wants." I whined and he chuckled. "Babe I don't think it would be good to go check whatever he's yelling about downstairs with morning wood like this." He brushed his cock up my thigh and I whined again. "Just think of those disturbing photos James sent us from his date with Shawn when they were doing daredevil bike riding." I offered and he spanked me.

"What, they were horrific." I mumbled and he spanked me again. "With you naked and laid out for me, I can't think about that, just your thick ass that my hand can't seem to even capture a part of it." He nuzzled my neck then began kissing me and I knew that was my que to wake up. "My body is sore, I'm not having any of that with you, rub yourself if you want." I replied and he scoffed.

"Nope cold shower should do the trick." He explained and I rolled my eyes getting out of bed, I pulled up my boxers and wore Kol's large shirt which went down to my thigh, and walked out, the beauty of heated floors or rather a perfectly heated house was that I didn't need to excessively wear warm clothes.

I made my way downstairs. "Peyto— oh you're here." Doc exclaimed as he was about to yell again. "I regret putting your thumbprint on the door." I retorted and he rolled his eyes. "Morning Taj." I greeted as the man was in my kitchen probably making breakfast on Doc's orders.

"Morning Peyton, eggs, pancakes, french toast anything else?" He asked. "Crisp bacon and sausages, there are muffins on the kitchen counter, you can add those to the platter before they lose their freshness, and oh dad like his coffee pressed and hot." I added and he nodded and began to work on the breakfast.

"Thank you for having a man who can cook." I gratefully spoke next to Doc and he chuckled. "You're welcome." He retorted. "So what brings you to my house at nine thirty in the morning?" I inquired whilst he pulled out his phone.

"Were having a small new years party right here, I already have everything planned, the guest list is set, all you need to do is help me set up, and don't worry Kol knows." He explained as my jaw hit the floor. "How, when, why?" I questioned and he looked at me like that was the dumbest thing I could've asked.

"Peyton this year has been the best year of our lives, I got a daddy, you got one too, you have a house, a literal family, a kid on the way, plus you got to see Europe, and that's not even all the good things that happened this year, though bad shit happened like Mark, the fight you had against those goons, your mother in law trying to kill you, all I'm saying is that this year was great and it also had its bad moments, for surviving them we need to celebrate." I nodded with a goofy smiled knowing Doc was right.

This year had been the best year of my life, I had so many ups and downs that it's shocking I even survived it but I did and that was something to celebrate, plus we needed a reason to celebrate the new year anyway.

"I will help you set up, and I think this is an awesome idea, thank you for doing this." I hugged the best friend I would always have no matter what, Doc had been my rock, and my guiding light during bad circumstances, and now that love had finally found him I only wished that it stayed but from the looks of it Havier Tajil in all his 6'5 glory was staying for my chubby gay best friend.