Date

Prompt: Bad and Skeppy go on a date (≧▽≦)

450+ words

Fluff (like really fluffy)

---

Bad put on his shoes and walked out the door, he and Skeppy planned to meet at the dog park around the block from his house. After Bad confessed to Skeppy they decided to go on a date together, their fans were going feral but they ignored it.

"Skeppy!" He yelled out to the boy sitting on a bench, "Hey! You ready?" "Yep!"

He got up and began to walk towards the aquarium, Bad following behind. "How long are we gonna walk for? My legs are already getting tired," Skeppy looked at his phone, "Uhm, it says 45 minutes to walk, maybe we can stop at shops we pass by?" "That sounds good!"

Five minutes passed, they were already so tired. Fortunately there right beside them there was an ice cream shop, "what flavor you want?" "Hm, blueberry, it remind me of you!" "You're gonna eat me??" They giggled and bought the ice cream, "So Bad," Skeppy started, "Why'd you like me in the first place" "I don't know, I just, you know, everything about you amazed me," "oh, I'm not that amazing," "you are!" "really?" "From what I see, yes,"

Skeppy blushed and looked down, "ooh! Did I do a good job?" Bad said to him, "what do you mean?" "I made you blush, didn't I?" He teased him, they giggled and continued talking.

Finally they got to the aquarium, after paying they walked inside and got out the map the employee gave them. "So what do you wanna see first?" Bad said to him

"Hm, you pick," "how about the jelly fish?" "Sure, so we go that way" He pointed to the east, they walked towards there.

The room was dark and had many halls leading to other areas, but jellyfish covered the walls. They pointed out the funniest looking ones and laughed. They continued looking at different exhibits and admiring every animal. Soon it got to lunch time and they sat down at a bench, "what was your favorite animal?" Skeppy said to him as he scrolled through his phone, "Hm, I really liked the otters," he responded. "You know what mine was?" "Which one?" "You," he smiled, "mine would be me too, to be honest, but I'm not an aquarium animal to be looked at, Skeppy,"

They walked out the aquarium and talked about where they should eat lunch at, "how about a restaurant?" "Sure, I can order it on my phone and when we get there it would be ready," "Sure!" They continued walking towards the restaurant, and Bad felt something tighten onto his hand, he looked down and saw Skeppy's hand intertwined with his. Bad smiled and didn't mention it.

They then rode off into the sunset woo woo woahhh ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Sorry it's short lmao I just wanted to write something fluffy and quick