Meetup

Sorry for not updating :') I need to buy my family presents and stuff

Prompt: Bad always says no to the meetups because of a secret, but this time he'll have to deal with it and put it aside.

---

"Bad, over here!"

He looked over and saw a boy waving his hand over to him. He covered his face and walked over to him, "Hey, Skeppy,"

Skeppy grabbed Bad's hands and out them down so he could show his face.

"why are you covering your face? oh, also I got us hotel reservations, I'm really happy to finally be with you,"

Bad stepped back. "Y-yeah, me too,"

A long time ago he was the one begging to meet Skeppy, but now it was the opposite. Mainly because Bad was scared, he started to develop feelings for him, and he thought if they met up now their friendship may be ruined if he showed signs.

Skeppy turned around and pulled him along, "let's go get something cold to drink, I bet you're tired right now,"

[]

"Thank you," Bad smiled and he picked up his lemonade off the counter.

Skeppy sat down at a bench nearby and sipped on his. "Wow, what a copycat, lemonade too?"

Skeppy looked over and laughed, "I didn't copy you idiot, infact I think you copied me," "What? did not,"

Bad sat on the bench beside him, and crossed his legs.

"Hey Skeppy, where did you make reservations at?"

He took out his phone and showed Bad.

"Woah, isn't that expensive? It even has a pool," "Anything for you," Bad giggled, "Anything?"

Skeppy looked up and thought, "yep,"

Bad uncrossed his legs and drank his lemonade. "So does 'anything' include... nevermind" "huh?" "what?"

Skeppy put his head down, "what were you going to say?"

Bad blushed and looked away, "N-nothing,"

"oh, alright then!"

Bad looked back at him. Skeppy was drinking so peacefully, scrolling through his phone.

"Hey, Skeppy,"

He put his phone in his pocket and tilted his head, "when are we going to the hotel? it's getting late,"

"o-oh, sorry, I got distracted, let's get going,"

[]

Bad sat on the bed, "this is a really nice room,"

Skeppy took off his shoes and sat beside him.

"wait, there's only one bed,"

Skeppy looked around, "oh, there is, s-sorry I didnt check the details, the pictures looked really nice,"

"no worries! it'll be like a sleepover, fun, right?"

Skeppy smiled, "yeah! sorry, again,"

Bad got up and walked over to the window. They met up near the beach, so it was pretty busy. And it was summertime where all the families and couples would go somewhere like here.

"What do you wanna do tommorow?" Bad turned his head and walked back to the bed, "wanna tell everyone we met up tomorrow? Maybe a stream?"

"sure, that may be a nice way,"

Skeppy yawned, "I'll go to the hotel lobby, maybe there's some snacks there,"

Bad smiled and he waved goodbye, "alright, come back soon,"

The door closed and Bad was noe alone. It was nice.

He looked at the bed for a few seconds before yelling out,

"we're... sleeping in the same bed?!"

[]

Bad sat in the corner, and Skeppy came back hands filled with candy bars.

"I feel unholy," he mumbled.

"Why's that?" Skeppy laughed, "We're sleeping in the same bed," he dug his face in his knees, "oh, come on it's not anything like that, and I got us some snacks, there were full candy bars!"

Bad got up and sat on the bed, Skeppy layed out the snacks, picking out his favorites. "What if we streamed right now? Like a late night stream,"

Skeppy suggested, trying to lighten up the mood.

Bad smiled, "sure,"

[]

They were already one hour in, everyone was still freaking out. Spamming on every app.

Are you two living together?

Did you just meet up today?

Omg I called it they are a couple now

Kiss kiss kiss!

And many more questions.

"Why is there only one bed?"

the text to speech read out. Bad blushed looking the other way, "This idiot didnt read the description of this room and bought it with only one bed,"

Skeppy giggles, "I'm such a bad person, it's the end of the world, isn't it?"

"yes, it is infact, tonight I'll be sleeping on the floor because of you," "oh, really? you sure?" "yes"

Skeppy yawned, reaching his arms out.

"are you tired? we can stream again tomorrow," "ooh, what about a sleeping stream?" "really? we can't sleep without people staring at us?" "you're just making it sound weird,"

"ooh were you gonna sleep together off camara? ;)" the message said out loud to them.

"Nooo," Bad hid his face.

"Oh, Bad is this true?" Skeppy snickered, "Of course not, every single one of your viewers is a liar,"

"Alright, have fun sleeping on the floor," Skeppy pushed him lightly, "that's rude,"

[]

Bad opened his eyes, it was now morning. He must've fallen asleep on stream. He looked at the computer, it was still streaming. "Idiot," he whispered, he tried getting up but something pushed him down.

Skeppy was sleeping on his chest, peacefully.

Bad sighed and carefully pushed him off and waved to the stream, pressing the end stream button.

"Skeppy, wake up,"

"No,"

"Fine, I'm gonna go see if theres any breakfast in the lobby,"

Bad got up and walked towards the door, "Wait, Bad, stay,"

He looked back and saw him sitting up tiredly.

"Fine, I guess I will,"