T R E N T A C I N Q U E

— x

— x.ᴅ.ʀ.

Jumping next to Antea I cradled her limp body in my arms. Blood was all over her lower half causing my arms to shake from fear of the worst.

'I can't lose any one of them, not ever again.'

Shaking her shoulders I called her name but got no response from her. Her once rosy cheeks loosed their rosy color and became lifelessly pale.

"Get me the doctor! NOW!" I yelled at top of my lungs at the men that stood standing us. They all flinched a little from me but made no movement to get away.

"Boss, the doctor isn't here. He went with another team in case of injuries." A word from one of the men only made anger and rage double within me.

"Get me a fucking car." I ordered through my clenched teeth on which he quickly made his way towards the garage, running like his life is depending on it. Well in some way it is.

"Hold on amore. Just a little longer." Mumbling in her hair I pressed her body in my chest as I stood up carrying her bridal style towards the path where a man took off.

I stopped a couple of feet away from the entrance of the garage when mother's scream was heard. Turning to face her, I found her staring at the almost lifeless body in my hold.

Before I could tell her anything father grabbed a hold of her pulling her into his side. "Xavier, go. I will take care of this mess."

Giving him a curt nod I turned towards the car that stopped next to me. Siting in I hold her body close to me in my lap feeling her temperature drop.

Her skin started to get colder and colder while her once pink plump lips started to look choppy and blueish gray. But this color instead like the color of her eyes that brought only happiness in my life, this color looked lifeless, her lips looked like the death himself painted them.

. . .

"I need a doctor, now! She is bleeding and she is pregnant." I started screaming the moment my foot stepped into a hospital. A nurse and doctors came rushing towards us with the hospital bed rolling behind them.

Putting her on the bed I let the doctors lead the way towards one of the rooms in the hospital, although when we got to the doors I was stoped and pulled back by one of the nurses.

"I'm sorry, sir, but you can't get in." Her words didn't have any influence on me as I pushed her to the side and was about to walk back in but her hold on my arm prevented me from that.

"Sir," I was so in the daze still looking at the door through which doctors rolled Antea just a moment ago "..sir, listen to me. We can't help her if you are there and distracting us. You need to stay here. Just stay here and let us do the job."

I shook my head to clear my mind and looked at her, finally realizing what she told me. "Bene.." my voice shook "save her."

"We will sir, we will give all of us, but you need to answer me a question. You said that she is pregnant, how long is she?"