Choose me

Valerie's P.O.V.

I can't believe that just happened. What the fuck was he thinking saying something like that. I stormed into my room , looking at Sean as he sat on my bed with his eyes buried into his hands.

"You shouldn't have caused a scene like that! What if the neighbors h-"

Sean shook his head, scoffing at me. "The neighbors are what you're worried about!"

"Sean I live here and you don't. I don't need any of them making complaints!'"

"Valerie why would you have sex with some random guy! Why would you do something like that!" Sean had stood up screaming at me, it scared me.

"You left with Jenna! You chose Jenna over staying with me Sean! You choose Jenna all the fucking time and I'm so tired of it!" I screamed allowing my tears to fall.

He shook shaking his head, disagreeing with me. " Valerie what don't you get! I don't have feelings for her! I've always had feelings for you!"

I crossed my arms, furrowing my eyebrows as he said that.

"Sean you've never  even asked me to go with you to prom! I sat there and watched  you dance with her! Take pictures with her!"

"Valerie I tol-"

"You let her and your dumbass friends be rude and disrespectful to me! If you cared about me like you say you do you would have taken me to prom no matter how much your parents would have disapproved!" at this point I was sobbing.

"I'm-"

"You're what ! You're sorry! Just fucking save it! I don't need you confusing me! " I cried.

Sean's body language changed as he spoke softer, and being more gentler with me.

"Valerie I love you. I really do. I'm jus-"

"You're just a fucking coward!" I said shaking my head at him, he lowered his head down.

"Valerie."

"Just leave Sean. I'm done with you! I'm done with whatever this is! "

"You don't mean that." he says trying to put me in his arms.

"I mean it! I mean every word! If you had feelings for me you would have always chose me."

Sean got in front of me, on his knees with tears in his eyes, he looked as if he wanted to cry.

"Valerie please. Please Valerie let's jus-"

"Go. Just fucking go Sean!"

"Valerie. J-"

"Just go Sean!" I walked over to the door, opening it.

He sucked in a huge breath, he wiped at his eyes. Before he stood up walking over to the door.

"Valerie, I still love you, okay?"

I closed my eyes at him, hoping that he would just go. He walked off into the living room, closing the front door.

I still stood by the door, I stood there until I heard him crank up his truck and leave.