Chapter Fifteen

He buries his head in her shoulder, front forelegs resting on the ground, for now. She twists her head up and puts it on his shoulder, mumbling with loose lips, "No dragonets, yet, Arcus."

"I know, I know." He nods eagerly as his eyes go wild with excitement. Castella shuts her eyes briefly as she thinks, Arcus just needs company. He's lonely, and the thought of company overwhelms him. 

Her thoughts abruptly stop when Arcus's head runs down her belly scales, and then out from under her, on the left side. He walks under her, black spines brushing her stomach as Castella's lungs tighten, and she can scarcely breathe. 

His tail twines around hers, right before he lets out a soft but proud snort. Castella slowly turns her head around, looking right up into Arcus's green eyes. They stare right into hers, as if he can see what she thinks of him, and he gives a coy smile.

She feels a grin worm its onto her face before she rubs her head against his solid chest, her talons resting over his. She feels the hum from within him, and hears it with a smile growing on her face. 

She then pushes her head along his belly, the musical sound coming from him again. It makes Castella's tail wrap around his foreleg and squeeze tight, which abruptly increases the volume of sound from Arcus. Castella's tail is almost cutting the circulation from Arcus's wrist when he transforms into a Shifter, black pants and shorts clothing him. Castella follows suit, a white floor-length gown going over her. She throws herself at him, his arms pulling her right up close. He is not shy, and presses a passionate kiss to her lips, which return it with fire. He puts her back to the cave wall and grabs the back of her thighs, pulling her up. Castella's legs wind around his waist as her hands finds the neck of his shirt. She pulls sideways, and tears his shirt in two, the fabric shredding. The cloth flutters to the ground like leaves as Castella's soft hands run over his muscles, feeling every bump and crevasse. 

Arcus lets out a groan equivalent to the symphony of dragon noises, and his arms around her back go taut, holding her even tighter. Castella shivers from his touch and puts her hands through his glowing silver hair, its silky strands running smoothly through her fingers. 

Arcus feels his hands inching into her dark black hair, tangling in the soft strands as he forcefully pushes his lips against hers, then slides his tongue out of his lips. Castella welcomes it with her hand tightening against his muscles, and he responds by pulling her legs tighter around him. Castella's lips slide away from Arcus's as he pushes his head sideways, pressing a stream of kisses down her neck. He feels his heart almost jumping out of his throat as he plants his lips along her elegant neck, but when he hears a soft moan come from her lips, his whole body tenses up as if he's been hurt. It takes all of his willpower to keep him from not going further with her, and he slowly pulls his lips off of her neck. 

Castella breathes out, her breathing pattern now fast and unsteady. She looks into Arcus's ferocious green eyes as he searches her silver ones, and he mumbles with a tight voice, "I have to stop, Castel."

She grins before she nods, untangling her legs around his waist. He sets her down gently, and then brushes her thick black hair back from her face, and presses a lingering kiss to her forehead. He pulls away with a small smile and then transforms into a dragon, his huge black scales covering the muscles bulging out from his body. 

Arcus wanders out of the cave, shaking from the enjoyment with Castella. He peers over his thick shoulder to see Castella relaxing on the ground, now in dragon form, white wings tucked up behind her. She eyes him with her silver eyes, and her white lips curl back in a smile, completely relaxed. Arcus chuckles before he feels a pull in his heart, and he wanders back over to her, rubbing his head along her flank, the tug ceasing as he feels calm again.