epilogue

I let out a loud moan as I bounced up and down, my hands around Nate's neck as we kissed, hard and passionately. It was too much, I felt so full, so good. Fuck! Right there.

I pulled away from the kiss, the urge to scream burning deep within me. Nate slides his hand up my chest , pushing me backwards until I was lying on the table, his hand around my neck as he fuck right into me, hard and fast, not relenting in his pace and thrust. The air conditioning was on but we were both sweating, both hot, both needing more and more.

I clenched around his dick, moaning loudly as Nate kept thrusting.

His hair was wet and pressed against his head. His eyes were dark, sweat rolling down his body and his abs contracting with his movements. Fuck! He was so hot like this.

"Please..." I begged, tears falling to the sides as I stared up at my boyfriend. My legs were wrapped tight around his wait, my hands on his shoulders, nails digging in.

"Fuck, baby, you feel so good. Taking it like you were meant for it." Nate said, his voice deeper than usual and I loved it. I loved it when it got this way, when it got deep like this. I loved it the fact that I was the only one who made him this way. Made him lose control.

"Nate.... Ahhhh... right there...." I moaned, arching off the table, my hands slipping upwards and into his hair, pulling him down for a kiss. I let out a gasp as Nate wrapped his hand around my cock and started stroking, his hand moving in time with his thrust, pushing me closer and closer to the edge.

Nate thrusts into me, one, two, four times and that's all it takes. I'm arching off the table as I came with a loud cry, my vision washing white. Nate wasn't done, he kept going his hands coming up to play with nipples. I met him thrust for thrust, moving my hips in time with his. It doesn't take him long to finish.

He fell right on top of me, his head on my chest as we both tried to calm ourselves and our breathing. We don't say anything for a while and just held on to each other. My legs were still shaking though and I was sure Nate could feel them. We had been going at it for a while and this was the second time I had an orgasm since I walked into his office with lunch two hours ago.

Nate was the first to stand up, stretching as he does. He walked over to his fridge and took out two bottles of water. I watched him as he moved, not caring that he was naked. No ounce of clothing on. Our clothes were thrown around the office and fuck, the door was even open.

Nate hands me a bottle of water and I took quick gulps. "Do you think everyone heard?" I asked, jerking my thumb in the direction of the open door.

"I'm pretty sure they did, angel." he said and I feel my cheeks heat up.

I capped the bottle of water and stretched my legs out onto the table just as Nate pulls on his boxers and takes a seat on the chair. He looked right at me, his eyes still dark as they roamed my body. I was leaning onto one side, and resting my head on my arm. Showing off skin and curves. Nate doesn't stop staring and he licked his lips.

Fuck. If he kept doing that, my limp was gonna last longer than a few days.

"Don't do that." I said, narrowing my eyes at him.

"I'm not doing anything, my love." Nate said and I smiled. I liked it when he calls me that. And he does. A lot.

"We are not having sex again. I've barely caught my breath." I said, shaking my head. Nate smirked , looking awfully proud of himself.

"Again, darling. I'm not doing anything." Nate said and I giggled. I sat up, swinging my legs over the table so I was seated right in front of Nate. He moved closer and placed a hand on my knee, sliding it upwards and watching.